Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So when is the next CP and Cj party?

lotto

:bounce:

So then its on - Sat MDW.

I'd like to do a pool party and kick things off around 1pm and go until like 1am...or later prob.

I'll post details in a couple days...but I usually have gone all out in the past...only to end up with a ton of wasted food...so you guys bring whatever you want to eat. My grill is big enough to handle a ton of food. BYOB for whatever you want to drink - again I have done too much liqour before and to pin point everyone's tatse is a bitch...nothing too new for any of us that have been doing these things for a while now.

In regards to Djs and music I'll handle that but expect some of the usual suspects and maybe some new and old faces...peeps can pm me to spin...and I'll let ya know.

No worries about equip. I am fully ready to go...so for those who are going to spin...the setup is:

2 techs

2 CDJ1000

DJM600

Mackie 450

small peavy sub for bass....and anything you want to add on is welcome.

Because I am cool with people on both boards still - I will most likely open this to both CJ & CP - as is always the case - people can see from replies to threads just who and what will be going off and make an adult decision whether to come to have fun and be cool...or choose to skip...your choice...those who have come in the past have a good idea what goes down.

:pint:

you forgot one more IMPORTANT rule of a party that has a pool??

Can anyone tell me? (cough,cough) (looks @ koky & mrmiami)(yeah I'm looking at you to INGRID)

Shit, after being thrown into that COLD ASS water.....................this will be a piece of cake!!!!