Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ruby Falls questions/info

OK, this Sat, my friend is celebrating his bday at this joint...from what I know, its one of those 'bottles n' models' type places...I feel like a jerk cause, if that's the case, then I really dont wanna go...plus I gotta dish out $$$ for a bottle and I cant even drink vodka and listen to Brtiney n hip hop.

Sometimes these places can be fun, therefore I'm lookin for some feedback, thanks

It's fairly lame, if that's what you're wanting to know. Picture Viscaya or Vela or one of those places...

ugh...I hated Viscaya...I was hopin it was more like Quo or Marquee...but I guess all those places are pretty much the same

stick to what you know best...NJ clubs that cater to juiced up guidos running around with no shirts on doing the SF shuffle and chicks with ugly faces and fake boobs

Do us a favor and stay in that shithole of a state you call New Jersey

thanks,

people of NYC

stick to what you know best...NJ clubs that cater to juiced up guidos running around with no shirts on doing the SF shuffle and chicks with ugly faces and fake boobs

thanks,

people of NYC

hahaha awesome

(should say thanks, people of the rest of the WORLD)

ugh...I hated Viscaya...I was hopin it was more like Quo or Marquee...but I guess all those places are pretty much the same

Quo is probably the worst club I've been to.... anyhow Quo and Marquee aren't really that much different from those clubs except they have stricter door policies.

All the lounges in this city are pretty much the same..... until you start talking about places that have max occupancy <= 300.... like PM, Cain, Bungalow, etc...... more interesting conversation, less GGW behavior.

thanks,

people of NYC

I still encounter that in the city :( What am I doing wrong??

thanks,

people of NYC

LOL ...my boobs are real u moron

and stop bein so bitter cause ur a scrawny little twirp

Stymie - no one asked Boston for their opinion, thanks

Quo is probably the worst club I've been to.... anyhow Quo and Marquee aren't really that much different from those clubs except they have stricter door policies.

All the lounges in this city are pretty much the same..... until you start talking about places that have max occupancy <= 300.... like PM, Cain, Bungalow, etc...... more interesting conversation, less GGW behavior.

thank you for your unbiased opinion, much appreciate

thank you for your unbiased opinion, much appreciate

If anybody cares for my $0.02 here's my really quick 1 minute lounge review:

Good:

bungalow 8

cain - great (best lounge in city?) but almost downgraded to mediocre for having the worst door staff of any place in the world

gypsy tea

hiro - really depends which night u go on tho, best decor of any lounge in city at least

pm lounge - best place to get in convos with hundreds of random ppl

Mediocre:

aer - has potential but attracts some really weird people

apt

b.e.d.

blvd

earth - one of the more innovative clubs atmospherically

glo - probably gonna get downgraded to bad soon

lotus - would be bad if it didn't have the highest girl/guy ratio out there

marquee - downstairs sucks, upstairs is alright!

pink elephant - hottest girls in city but that still can't save this place cuz it's too small and unfriendly... somebody please punch fabrizio in the face for me if they read this

ruby falls

select - so so, although it pretends to be something it's not

soho 323

suede - almost bad if it weren't highly entertaining due to the comical behavior of its patrons

wetbar - see previous entry

Bad:

58 - ugh interior makes me want to puke

bar 89 - tourist hell, feels like a walk thru liverpool

bogarts - lol, looks like a barn that got converted into a bar

duvet

light

lot 61 - sounding its death knell

na - pretentious uninviting unfriendly limp

neogaea - blaring house music without a cabaret license is ridiculous

quo - disgusting

stone rose

suite 16

strata

taj - youngest crowd in the city

vela

whiskey bar

Private Message: headpusher?

04-28-2005, 05:18 PM

cynstam21

Fine Centerfold Bitch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Mike,

How have you been? I haven't heard from you on IM lately so I just wanted to see how you were doing. Hope everything is ok.

You know that kid headpusher right? I think he was at the softball game with you wearing those yellow pants. lol. You know how I like to fool around with him on CP and make him feel good, right? Well now he is always IM'ing me saying crazy things, sexual things. I know he's harmless but it is a little strange since I don't know him like that. Anyway, I just wanted to see if you guys were good friends are not. If so, don't say anything to him

Bye :kiss2:

cynstam21

Fine Centerfold Bitch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Mike,

How have you been? I haven't heard from you on IM lately so I just wanted to see how you were doing. Hope everything is ok.

You know that kid headpusher right? I think he was at the softball game with you wearing those yellow pants. lol. You know how I like to fool around with him on CP and make him feel good, right? Well now he is always IM'ing me saying crazy things, sexual things. I know he's harmless but it is a little strange since I don't know him like that. Anyway, I just wanted to see if you guys were good friends are not. If so, don't say anything to him

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

cynstam21

Fine Centerfold Bitch

Hey Mike,

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK, this Sat, my friend is celebrating his bday at this joint...from what I know, its one of those 'bottles n' models' type places...I feel like a jerk cause, if that's the case, then I really dont wanna go...plus I gotta dish out $$$ for a bottle and I cant even drink vodka and listen to Brtiney n hip hop.

Sometimes these places can be fun, therefore I'm lookin for some feedback, thanks

i went 2 saturdays ago and had a blast... i really, really, really, really ridiculously hate upscale type places but i had a lot of fun there... i didnt sense any pretentiousness going on inside... just people chillin getting fucked up... outside was a little gay but whatever... try it out