Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palm's or HR for July 4th Long weekend?

smx

Anyone stayed at either hotel? Rehab worth checkin out? Which one has the younger party crowd... and lots of honeys :) Any info would be greatly appreciated.

And clubs... been to Ra/Rumjungle/Foundation Room/Ice/Rain/Caramel. Thought I'd check out some different places this time round... any advice?

Thurs-Ra

Fri-Pure*

Sat-OPM*

Sun-BE*

Mon-Foundation Room

*never been there

I went to rain on Sat last two memorial day weekends... is it still poppin or the hype gone?

Do what I did ....

book HR now. Cuz its always sold out later. And then when you get closer to the weekend, you can generally always jump ship to another hotel if you want (plus the others sometimes pull back on their rates closer to the weekend).

Dood! Skip the Palms!!!

Rehab... get there early! Its the spot!

So... Rehab gonna be better then skin lounge?? I am booking Sunday night at either HR or the Palms... some friends went last summer to the palms. Said they had a blast... lotta women. But then again... they've never been to HR/Rehab. Rehab it is?

So... Rehab gonna be better then skin lounge?? I am booking Sunday night at either HR or the Palms... some friends went last summer to the palms. Said they had a blast... lotta women. But then again... they've never been to HR/Rehab. Rehab it is?

Last reports ... HR is sold out. It was 399 on Sat and 199 on Sund. Check out gvr as an alternative to rehab.

Preparty at Paris Sunday's brunch with all you can drink champaigne lol

Last reports ... HR is sold out. It was 399 on Sat and 199 on Sund. Check out gvr as an alternative to rehab.

Preparty at Paris Sunday's brunch with all you can drink champaigne lol

HR is not sold out. Plenty of rooms left as of right now.

Yeah if you arrive Sunday

26th, 29- on are not sold out

But sold out Frid 27, and sat 28.

Um... not true at all. I am sure that you must be refering to a different weekend. This thread is about the July 4th long weekend... not Memorial day.