Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bachelor Party for 8-10 this weekend, May12-15

rickwade

Any help will be great. I go to Vegas every year, but usually with 2-3 people. We have about 8-10 for my bachelor party, and I'm tryin to avoid spendin 3 hours a night in a line for a bulls$@# club.

For Thursday, we'll probably stay at our hotel, HRH, and chill at the Circle Bar. But, we need help FRI and SAT. The clubs we're focusing on are Light, Body English, Pure and Rain. What nights are best for which? Are there any way we can get passes. We're willing to pay for entry, just not willing to wait forever in line. Possibly interested in a table for one of the two nights. Is it possible we'll get in to English easier since we are staying at Hard Rock?

I can give you actual contact numbers to hosts that work at body english and light. You guys picked the hardest 3 places for guys to get in. Rain i don't have any contacts that place will charge you a arm and a leg. Body English prollly won't take you guys unless you are buying VIP tables, prolly the same at light. I can also give you some quotes on what about it will be for walk ups and tables. I would go to Rain on friday (if you are set on rain) and BE on sat. No discount for hotel guests. If you want more info PM me

I'm also gonna be in Vegas for a bachelor Party this Thursday - Sunday with 10 - 12 people. We decided to hit ICE on Friday (Donald Glauide & Coleen Shannon), reserved VIP Table to guarentee quick entry. We are gonna play Saturday by ear. Might end up back at ICE for Christopher Lawrence.