Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck the Hustle

Selling shit can really become a pain in the ass sometimes.

There will be times when I can pick up 40 80mg Oxycontins and they'll be gone in one day. There are other times where I'll sit on them for a week. Of course, if they're sitting there for a week I'm going to end up eating most of them and losing money.

Its a frustrating rollercoaster that leaves me broke some weeks yet other weeks I'm free to buy anything I want.

And don't even get me started about the assholes who always want discounts and always want to take shit on credit. Fuck all that.

I'm started to question whether its worth it anymore...

The hustle is like gambling straight up! You never know how things are going to go. The only thing i can say that i have learned in my time is this. When the times are going good, remember the bad times and try to prepare for them because they will return. When the times are bad, remember the good times and try to hang in there because hopefully they will return.

Above all, there is always a moment that you have to say to yourself, YO THIS REALLY AINT WORTH IT NO MORE. The only problem is, when you hit the 9-5 circuit and your paying retail for your habit, you wanna go running back to the game, with arms wide open!

as long as you just keep getting an awesome product, you shouldnt have any problems...ppl always come back if you have great stuff...i know i know, it is a huge gamble, though...i dont think that dealing is really worth it unless you have a huge group of clients that you can count on...

The hustle is like gambling straight up! You never know how things are going to go. The only thing i can say that i have learned in my time is this. When the times are going good, remember the bad times and try to prepare for them because they will return. When the times are bad, remember the good times and try to hang in there because hopefully they will return.

Above all, there is always a moment that you have to say to yourself, YO THIS REALLY AINT WORTH IT NO MORE. The only problem is, when you hit the 9-5 circuit and your paying retail for your habit, you wanna go running back to the game, with arms wide open!

Excellent advice

Can't I ever wake up without 8 voicemails? And trust me, I'm not trying to sound like I'm the shit... I'm broke as fuck right now. Things aren't like they used to be.

You hustlin prada that is addcitive then homie cause ya know what .. tree hustla's dont wake up w/ 8 voicemails .. all their custies was cripsy and sleeping...

well you might wake up to 8 vm hustlin tree if your phone is shut off at 420pm :rofl:

Me? I pick up 120 for $20 generally.

I neva found a market in the pharmy bizz..

The best money is in yayo .. you can triple investment and not even bust out a drop of cut. if you bump H or crilz your just asking to be offered oral more often than money as a form of payment.

I neva found a market in the pharmy bizz..

The best money is in yayo

Oh I completely agree about yayo... I've just never gotten a good connection. The only reason I started up with the oxy is cause a good connect just fell out of the sky and there was a demand.