Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where do the models and celebs hang out?

Go down to Houston Street and take the first left onto STFU!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html" TARGET=_blank>www.naked-edge.com/schwinge</A>

My new web site...Version 1

Originally posted by jeffreyscott:

Any help would be appreciated

Just out of curiousity-let's say you happen to run into a model/celebrity. What are you going to say to them that's going to impress them. Unless you're an agent or happen to be wealthy and/or famous, why should they give you the time of day.

Just out of curiousity-let's say you happen to run into a model/celebrity. What are you going to say to them that's going to impress them. Unless you're an agent or happen to be wealthy and/or famous, why should they give you the time of day.

I beg to differ. First of all... celebs/models are just like anyone else, except they happen to be in very high-profile professions. That doesn't make them any better than anybody, and that doesn't place them on some untouchable pedestal. I've had shoots with photographers who have worked with Madonna and Christy Turlington, and have plenty of friends who chill with a number of "celebrities" (Rachael Leigh Cook, etc.)... I guess I've never really understood the whole "star struck" concept. If you do "happen to run into a model/celebrity," just treat them like you would anyone else you might be interested in getting to know... and, as always, just be yourself.

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif