Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Saturday @ Studio 9

What a sick party!!! Well over 1,000 people in there. we had a circus theme with performers all over the club and on stage doing some crazy stuff...too cool.

I would also like to formally thank the owners for hanging the ceiling cage with the lovely dancing girls in front of my VIP bar. It made it VERY hard to concentrate on drink orders!

There was a great vibe in there, music was great!

If anyone on this board was there I would love to hear your thoughts on the evening.

What a sick party!!! Well over 1,000 people in there. we had a circus theme with performers all over the club and on stage doing some crazy stuff...too cool.

I would also like to formally thank the owners for hanging the ceiling cage with the lovely dancing girls in front of my VIP bar. It made it VERY hard to concentrate on drink orders!

If anyone on this board was there I would love to hear your thoughts on the

ening.

I might be looking to come in this Friday, are you working the VIP bar this Friday? How has the vibe been on Friday nights?

:lol3: so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might be looking to come in this Friday, are you working the VIP bar this Friday? How has the vibe been on Friday nights?

THIS FRIDAY MAY 13TH PIMPS AND HOES THEME PARTY!!!!

MUSIC BY BOOGIE

HIP HOP, HOUSE & CLASSICS IN THE MAIN BALL ROOM

MARTINI LOUNGE

REGGAETON & LATIN

LADIES 21 AND OVER R FREE BEFORE 10:30.......

I will not be there this friday but be sure to visit my partner in crime 5qtpies at the VIP bar and say "hello". She also posted the info for fridays party. Should be a very unique evening..LOL.

I will not be there this friday but be sure to visit my partner in crime 5qtpies at the VIP bar and say "hello". She also posted the info for fridays party. Should be a very unique evening..LOL.

Cool, I know who she is, looking forard to it. What kind of grand buffet do they put out at happy hour???????? Anything good?

:pint:

No matter what you do there it really doesn't matter till you clean up the soundsystem in that joint. The place could be a great club one day, but I was amazed a few weeks back at the shitty soundsystem, its a glorified Frat house set up. Buy an equalizer for heaven's sake. Get rid of your resident dj who has been awful and has not improved for years. He trainwrecked so bad that he eventually lowered the volume of the song to bring in the next.... a human jukebox.

Jayson Ojeda's set was sick and the place did not appreciate the great things he did, no vibe, its basically a pick up joint where you have to yell in women's ears to have a conversation over the mess. (I was there 2-3 weeks ago, not the circus night)

Not bashing, just saying for all the $$ someone threw into 9, how can you overlook these things? Good luck, hope you can handle honesty.

No matter what you do there it really doesn't matter till you clean up the soundsystem in that joint. The place could be a great club one day, but I was amazed a few weeks back at the shitty soundsystem, its a glorified Frat house set up. Buy an equalizer for heaven's sake. Get rid of your resident dj who has been awful and has not improved for years. He trainwrecked so bad that he eventually lowered the volume of the song to bring in the next.... a human jukebox.

Jayson Ojeda's set was sick and the place did not appreciate the great things he did, no vibe, its basically a pick up joint where you have to yell in women's ears to have a conversation over the mess. (I was there 2-3 weeks ago, not the circus night)

Not bashing, just saying for all the $$ someone threw into 9, how can you overlook these things? Good luck, hope you can handle honesty.

I am not looking to get into an internet war (too busy for that)...but...

I was just posting as to what I great night it was, the vibe was great and the music was also great. The floor was packed until closing. I dont know why we are going down this road already of all that is supposedly wrong with the club. What night were you there? There have been modifications made to the sound system, but that was about 2-3 weeks ago...so I am curious. What made you say that Ojeda was not appreciated??

I dont ever recall being in a club where it was a bit hard to have a conversation. Dance, have a good time, get your digits and have your deep conversations over dinner. Oh, and arent all clubs pick up joints?

Saturday was so much fun that I felt like posting about it. The VIBE WAS GREAT. I laughed to myself because I knew it would take only a couple of replies to get into "glorified this and that".

I appreciate your honesty in relaying your feelings, but that does not make it fact.

Respectfully...AV

I am not looking to get into an internet war (too busy for that)...but...

I was just posting as to what I great night it was, the vibe was great and the music was also great. The floor was packed until closing. I dont know why we are going down this road already of all that is supposedly wrong with the club. What night were you there? There have been modifications made to the sound system, but that was about 2-3 weeks ago...so I am curious. What made you say that Ojeda was not appreciated??

I dont ever recall being in a club where it was a bit hard to have a conversation. Dance, have a good time, get your digits and have your deep conversations over dinner. Oh, and arent all clubs pick up joints?

Saturday was so much fun that I felt like posting about it. The VIBE WAS GREAT. I laughed to myself because I knew it would take only a couple of replies to get into "glorified this and that".

I appreciate your honesty in relaying your feelings, but that does not make it fact.

Respectfully...AV

No war needed...... I should of added that there were hot chicks and real strong drinks in good sized cups.

I had a great time there, I met up with 10-12 friends that night, everyone felt the same way... in a nutshell- It was 2 or 3 weeks ago, Ojeda came on at 12:15- A few commercial Vocals (all w/ great beats behind them) and then he just went off from 1:15 on w/ some great tribal and sick drums. What I was saying is there is absolutely NO vibe there what so ever, its a meat market (been called that on this site by others). There is nothing wrong w/ that either, but if your going to have a pick up joint, keep the music loud on the dancefloor only so you can have a conversation. If 9 is going to be a club, then get a new resident and TWEEK that shit house Frat system. Either be a club or a meat market, don't try to be both. Once it finds its niche it could be a great spot.

As for Jayson Ojeda, I was bowing down at the booth so he could at least see 1 person appreciated his set. If the system had any clarity to it, that place would of went off.

If anyone on this board was there I would love to hear your thoughts on the evening.

The guys paycheck comes from S-9. Nuff said :)

I Was There Sat Night With My Girls.....n It Was Crazy!!!! The Music Was Great The Vibe Was Great....everything Was Great!!!! I Used To Work There N I Still Go In To Hang Out So I Have To Give Everyone Props!!!!!!! The Circus Theme Was Sick!!! Me N My Girls Were Also In The Cages Dancing N We Had A Blast!!!!

I Was There Sat Night With My Girls.....n It Was Crazy!!!! The Music Was Great The Vibe Was Great....everything Was Great!!!! I Used To Work There N I Still Go In To Hang Out So I Have To Give Everyone Props!!!!!!! The Circus Theme Was Sick!!! Me N My Girls Were Also In The Cages Dancing N We Had A Blast!!!!

If you were in the cage in front of my bar (VIP). All I want to say is "thank you"..lol.

I'll try harder for you thesandman. the denon 5000's have been glitching and getting worse everyweek. they are being replaced this week by new pioneer cdj1000's just in time for Denny. will have no more issues with equipment now. at 1:30 on saturday 1 denon crapped while playing the Dons -technotronic. cut it off quick.

I'll try harder for you thesandman. the denon 5000's have been glitching and getting worse everyweek. they are being replaced this week by new pioneer cdj1000's just in time for Denny. will have no more issues with equipment now. at 1:30 on saturday 1 denon crapped while playing the Dons -technotronic. cut it off quick.

rock out with the numark cdn-88 brother, I'm telling you.

alot of shit i play, is ONLY on vinyl.........let's face it most nj dj's are playin old music, same old anthems, so predictable........... whatever shit is not going to change, i'm just going into NYC, screw jersey and all these lazy promoters and unorignal owners.........

Thats cool that your on it..... Place was way better than I expected, improve the sound and dump the resident dj and you will be on your way.... good luck.

:pint: