Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What DJs do you want to hear at the Shore this summer?

Steve Lawler

Harry Choo Choo

Chus & Ceballos

Harry Romero - June 11th Temptations With Jorge Jaramilo And Live Performance by Gadjo

Ceballos - June 18th Temptations

Lawler - Workin on it, hes part of the heineken tour so its hard.

I personally would love to see Frankie Bones rip the roof off of Tempts......probably would never happen....shore headz are not ready for Bones.....they probably never will be ready.....lol

This is true...Thry wouldnt know what to do with themselves. LOL. But the House Originator is back this friday @ Tequilla Joes's, then he's at Downtown Cafe'. Bones is coming back...maybe its about time for the hip hop scene to die out and let the house headz come back to jersey.

Heard Bones over at Tru. all i can say is i didnt leave till about 10am and i was straight. just a few drinks earlier in the night. guy had me on the dancefloor all night and place was packed. would love to hear him at the jersey shore.

Z

Harry Romero - June 11th Temptations With Jorge Jaramilo And Live Performance by Gadjo

throw steve angello into the mix that night... that man is on fire.. although im not sure how big of a crowd he would attract in jersey.. i think tempts has the right idea this summer... should be interesting.. i hope everything works out