Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach Events this Summer

Summer Music Conference

-Nikki Beach is hosting a summer long party featuring internationally recognized DJ's from around the globe. Festivites will start each night starting at 11pm till the sunrise with the most elaborate assortment of light shows, fire dancers and digital effects.

Battle of the Bands

-Penrods Elbo Room will be hosting a 15 week long of concerts of local and international bands to compete for a place on the 15 track Nikki Music CD Compilation. After the concerts, fans will have the chance to vote for the best performance. Bands will play for an expected attendance of over 2,000 nightly. Voting will be done at the Elbo Room and online at NikkiMusic.com

Friday Night Fight Night

-Starting May 27th, will be hosting Live boxing on the beach every friday night. This weekly event, in collaboration with New Jersey Fighting Association, is the place to see and be seen for up and coming fighters. Heavy Hitters will battle it out all summer long for the title of New Jersey State Champion. World Title Heavy Weight Boxer, Shannon Briggs will be acting as a Host and will also get his chance in the ring with a Celebrity guest fighter.

Extreme Behavior

-Nikkie Beach pushes the limit this summer for a series of Extreme Events on the beach. with 50,000 square feet of white sand stretched between the new Nikki Beach and Penrod's Elbo Room. Events include motor cross, kite surfing, strong man competitions, gladiator sports and extreme water sports.

Penrod's Concert Series

-Penrod's Concert Series which will feature state of the art sound, lighting and digital effects that set the trend in innovative entertainment and provide the ultimate in celebrity, music and fashion events. This summer Ja Rule will kick off the Grand Opening weekend for a Concert Event. Each weekend big bands and artists such as Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jimmy Buffet, Gwen Stefani, Velvet Revolver and more will perform on the 60 foot stage right on the beach!

any names yet on any djs?

havent had a chance to talk to the person in charge of artists and shit yet but i know JP will be there some time in August. i think they are tryin to pull in robbie rivera, morillo and ivano bellini as well as more. once i get a list of who they are goin to pull in then ill post it up.

Z

-kick off the Grand Opening weekend for a Concert Event. Each weekend big bands and artists such as Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jimmy Buffet, Gwen Stefani, Velvet Revolver and more will perform on the 60 foot stage right on the beach!

-kick off the Grand Opening weekend for a Concert Event. Each weekend big bands and artists such as Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jimmy Buffet, Gwen Stefani, Velvet Revolver and more will perform on the 60 foot stage right on the beach!

Love to see the Chili Peppers at Nikki Beach, any news on that yet?

I'm still in shock a Nikki Beach is coming to AC.. I will def check it out tho!!

nikki beach will be openin in new york as well i think sometime in august. they have i think 3 new locations opening up this year around the globe.

Z

nikki beach will be openin in new york as well i think sometime in august. they have i think 3 new locations opening up this year around the globe.

Z

Checked out the website, pretty cool, I was thinking about purchasing a gold vip card, 250 seems like alot, but correct me if i am wrong, I think it would get you into the grand opening party on May 26th? Also they say special guest, any idea or a hint?

Checked out the website, pretty cool, I was thinking about purchasing a gold vip card, 250 seems like alot, but correct me if i am wrong, I think it would get you into the grand opening party on May 26th? Also they say special guest, any idea or a hint?

hey to be honest with you i would buy the card. it is well worth it because it will work at every Nikki Beach Venue. for the party on the 26th. it is a white party so white attire is a Must. Party Starts with an open bar and passed o'douvres from 6-8pm. as for the special guest well im not totally sure who will show up but there will be a few celebritys there. ill try to get some more info tomorrow.

Z

i really hope no promoters from up north get their hands in the pot on this one. its just going to get ruined if you think about it.

please elaborate

Where in NY?? somewhere along LI I assume???

how far is this place from Borgata, and if there is a show that I would like to attend, which hotel is the closest or attached to?

please elaborate

Where in NY?? somewhere along LI I assume???

how far is this place from Borgata, and if there is a show that I would like to attend, which hotel is the closest or attached to?

ny? what u talkin bout willis? i didnt say nothing about ny.

what im sayin is, that they should have nikki beach promoters and dont bring in known promoters from nj, because they have friends that are prompters and they have friends that have promoters and they have frieds that are promoters, then you end up with 49902 promoters and the same fucking dj's.

they should keep whoever is promoting a nobody from the nikki staff.

its going to be near the resorts hotel on the main strip (nowhere near the borgata) i would say the resorts hotel is the closest since the resorts is going to own it (i assume)

ny? what u talkin bout willis? i didnt say nothing about ny.

what im sayin is, that they should have nikki beach promoters and dont bring in known promoters from nj, because they have friends that are prompters and they have friends that have promoters and they have frieds that are promoters, then you end up with 49902 promoters and the same fucking dj's.

they should keep whoever is promoting a nobody from the nikki staff.

its going to be near the resorts hotel on the main strip (nowhere near the borgata) i would say the resorts hotel is the closest since the resorts is going to own it (i assume)

I'm sorry I its early and I dont feel like quoting 2 people...lol

thanks for the info...I'm assuming Resorts a decent place at least

totally hear you on promoter BS

I'm sorry I its early and I dont feel like quoting 2 people...lol

thanks for the info...I'm assuming Resorts a decent place at least

totally hear you on promoter BS

yup, but the only 2 people i would be happy with promoting it from nj is binoy and armenio because they can pull off the big names and are well respected but they have to keep everyones hands out of the pot and do it themselves.

resorts is actually a great looking place as of the last 2 years.

since they've finished their new tower, and re-designed all the common spaces in the original tower, it looks nice.

nikki beach will be about 2 city blocks long, between the Taj's Steel Pier, and the next pier south. seen here:http://maps.google.com/maps?q=08401&ll=39.357158,-74.421848&spn=0.006351,0.008454&t=k&hl=en

Nikki beach will not be owned by Resorts, they just have some sort of deal with resorts to use resort's beach property.

so far, they have wood...

DSC01969.jpg

and house of blues at showboat is coming right along.....

DSC01966.jpg

dont worry about promoter bullshit cause the nikki team will be doin the nikki type partys. and yes it is right across from the resorts on the beach. i acutally think the resorts is a nice place to stay at. very clean and also have a good bunch of restaurants to dine at inside as well.

Z