Clubplanet Nightlife Community

female bods

Why is that we see more and more female bodybuilders getting boob job? [with the exception of a few professionals] Can't they work on their breast/chest muscles (pecs) just as men do ?!! maybe to makeup for the lost fat

Guest onisakura

Working out chest does not make your breasts bigger, thats a myth. You either have them or you dont.....a lot of times they get bigger when you gain weight and then get smaller when you lose. So by cutting down on bodyfat, it makes sense that their boobs are smaller.

Im assuming that bodybuilders want boobs to make them look more proportionate to their backs/shoulders etc.

If a man did chest exercises would he get "boobs". I think not. The more weight women loose (especially, when cutting for a contest) the more of their breast tissue or fat they will loose. Some still want to have somewhat of a femine physique, so they have breast implants.

And btw, men also will have "breast" implants. But, they are solid silicon, which goes under the muscles to make the pecs look larger.

Nautica

And btw, men also will have "breast" implants. But, they are solid silicon, which goes under the muscles to make the pecs look larger.

Saw one of those "nip-n-tuck" surgery shows on cable once where a guy just couldnt get his calves to bulk up at all...he was in great shape but his calves looked like a little kids..so he had calve implants put in. they looked good in the end but jeez..

Guest onisakura
Saw one of those "nip-n-tuck" surgery shows on cable once where a guy just couldnt get his calves to bulk up at all...he was in great shape but his calves looked like a little kids..so he had calve implants put in. they looked good in the end but jeez..

Yeah calves are totally hereditary. There really isn't much you can do about them other than firm them up. I was blessed with great calves, i thank my mother all the time. *lol*

who the fuck gives a shit about calves though? seriously. i don't think i ever looked at a girl and was like, holy shit her calves are to die for, i gotta bang her.

same for guys, do girls ever actually check out a guy's calves?

Physiologically speaking girls are the sex that has stronger features in their lower body , such as hips , butt , legs, calves ( due to child bearing ) ..

...therefore i don't understand a man's obsession with having big calves ...

..i have muscular calves but not thick ....im satisfied , i played soccer for most of my life and they won't get Thick ...im stil satisfied . :)

Guest onisakura
haha, onisakura thanks for the neg rep points, i won't badmouth calves ever again

Actually i didn't give you those......i can't from my computer. I think my ip address is blocked. So if the rep point was signed by me, it wasnt. I dont leave anyone ANY rep points, i dont have to hide behind anonymity when i disagree with someone.

http://www.drcheski.com/procedures/calves/calves.htm

i dont see enuf difference to warrent the cost myself. (shrugs)

Why is that we see more and more female bodybuilders getting boob job? [with the exception of a few professionals] Can't they work on their breast/chest muscles (pecs) just as men do ?!! maybe to makeup for the lost fat

LMAO...