Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MISSTRESS BARBARA - May 20th!

is ben sims spinning there soon?? whats the info on that..

May 26th (Thursday) - BEN SIMS - TECH-SUPPORT @ Sullivan Room

LINE UP:

BEN SIMS

Christian Smith

Agent Orange

Info:10pm-4am - 21 & Over / $10 - TECHNO ALL NIGHT LONG!!! Drink specials: 2 for 1 well drinks + tiger beer from 11-midnight! (email: Lasix@homegrownnyc.com) (web: www.sullivanroom.com)

She is playing as Misstress Barbara, not as Barbara Brown (which is the house side of hers). A long 4 hr set!

As for Ben Sims - he is playing at a special Tronic Treatment @ Tech support on May 26 with Christian Smith.

SHe's spinnin as Barbara Brown though. Not as hard..very minimal and funky. I love her when she's hard but listening to her down tempo set on her website..I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE 20th. :bounce:

There will be a lot of everything in a 4 hr set! That's why she is playing a long set, so whe can do what she wants and bring everyone along.

doesnt she always play that way.

Misstress Barbara is one of the rare few djs that i'm sure doesnt cater to any crowd or whats expected and just bangs out what she loves n feels at the moment, i LOVE HER!

can't fuckin wait ^_^

Oh I'm sorry.. I was under the impression she was just gonna be funky. It dont' matter.. I'll take her whatever way I can :clap:

Question???

Sabrina (2005-04-14 17:10:19)

When is BARBARA BROWN coming to NYC???!!! I mean Barbara.. I've loved your hard ass techno sets and still do but this Minimal groovey set you have on your website is absolutely DELICIOUS!! You need to come back!

XOXO

Sabrina

misstress barbara replied:

2005-04-14 22:54:02

Sabrina, I will be in NYC at Sullivan Room on May 20! :)