Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabootyous!!! (Nocturnal slapped me stupid!)

funketeer

Honestly, there was a feeling of triumph in the house, you could breath righteousness and belief. I had a brief encounter with Mr. Joe Budious at the bar and wasn't shy to congratulate his punk-ass on something that's become more than just the "next club you guys will hold your party", Aquabooty never disappoints and last nite wasn't an exception, if Aquabooty is there, I'm there...is as simple as that...as I told Joe, I'd go to Aquabooty if it was being held with a radio o a parking lot , so you can imagine how I feel about my "little party that could", to see my boys at such amazing venue definitively hits home, we're growing people! If our parties are getting this type of infrastructure, the signal is clear...Miami has arrived, we're putting together beautiful venues, anyone from anywhere in the world that comes to Miami has to see that toy...nothing about it is left unnoticed, detail by detail a big beautiful toy it is. Bro, bro, bro...I could go on, trust me...what I liked most though was seeing my beautiful people...Talmage, MeLLy, Ingrid, Rachel, Chaz, Digital7, Laliux, Marco, Carla, MP3some, Andrew Chibale, Joe Budious, Justin Johnson, Missionary, Eddie G, Philipio (the floccinahilipificator) Bling (can't wait for that review) and a bunch of friends from work that I party with only at Aquabooty, so...I basically had an amazing time, this looks like the begining of a great adventure, cheers to everyone that helped putting it all together, you guys threw that shit down nasty and turned many infidels onto believers!

Funk! :cool:

I liked the patio a lot. Especially the projections on the white awning. The sound outside was simply amazing (especially the bass). It's hard to get bass to sound so clear and carry to every corner (in an outdoor setting) but it was very well done! Honestly, I expected the main room to be bigger. It did have some nice smoke effects (I didn't notice if the patio has smoke effects). I didn't hear a horn on the patio (for me, that's a good thing). Maybe there is one but DHM would hardly need it. Overall, I was not extremely impressed with Roy Davis Jr.'s set. And I've heard DHM play a lot better. I would have liked more vocals. I saw so many familiar faces (I suppose it's to be expected at the unveiling of a new club in town). Dade took extremely good care of us!!! My heartfelt thanks for that. It seemed as though things were running smoothly for the first night. Maybe the front door could have been a bit more organized. But again, I'm sure these are things that will slowly be corrected or improved as the first few weeks slide by. Bottom line? Personally, I feel that it was worth the wait. :D

^lol @horn on the patio

:type: it was truly an AMAZING night. with great music and kick ass friends in a venue like that you simply can't go wrong. i was happy to see the usual suspects and glad to finally meet vampress and others whose names i can't remember right now because i'm still hungover :knife: ...those drinks were really strong especially for open bar....lol.....last night was the first and most definately not my last time at nocturnal. i hope to enjoy many more aquabooty nights at that venue because i think it's a perfect spot for those events....especially on the patio.

Dade, like i said before i'm sure it'll be worth the wait and it really was. everything was perfect from the sound to the lighting and decor. thanks for your hospitality and everything you did for my crew and i....you're a top notch guy!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. And for those who have negative comments, we'll take it as constuctive commentary. It was a real pleasure to kick off the club with the Aquabooty vibe as well as all the other groups who put it together with us on short notice...Contagious Musiq and Gil Alfaro. Thanks for putting up with the small problems that come with an opening. There are still a lot of unfinished things and by next week the place will be even better. Tonight should be something crazy. Hope to see you there.

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING IS ALL THAT I CAN SAY. THE BIGGEST CROWD I'VE EVER SEEN OUTSIDE AND INSIDE ANY VENUE. CONGRATULATIONS DADE !!!! WAY WORTH THE WAIT !!!! NICE TO SEE THE OLD SHADOW LOUNGE CREW AND SOME FROM MY LEVEL DAYS TOO. THIS VENUE GETS A 10 RATING IN MY BOOK AND BELEIVE ME WHEN I SAY I'M PICKY.

AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS DADE !!! :)

SO MANY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THAT I BECAME :vomit2:

HEY EVERYONE !!

So nice to see all of you I had soooo much fun! I just woke up!!

I left the Roof Top at about 6:30 and had to be at work at 7:45 :: cries :: But it was so worth it!

That roof top is soooo awesome! Totally loving the tent, the lighting, the visuals, and the DJ set up is fuking great! I was there for 8 hours dancing my ass off!!!

I <3 the Terrace and Roland fuking Rock'd it!!

Honestly, there was a feeling of triumph in the house, you could breath righteousness and belief. I had a brief encounter with Mr. Joe Budious at the bar and wasn't shy to congratulate his punk-ass on something that's become more than just the "next club you guys will hold your party", Aquabooty never disappoints and last nite wasn't an exception, if Aquabooty is there, I'm there...is as simple as that...as I told Joe, I'd go to Aquabooty if it was being held with a radio o a parking lot , so you can imagine how I feel about my "little party that could", to see my boys at such amazing venue definitively hits home, we're growing people! If our parties are getting this type of infrastructure, the signal is clear...Miami has arrived, we're putting together beautiful venues, anyone from anywhere in the world that comes to Miami has to see that toy...nothing about it is left unnoticed, detail by detail a big beautiful toy it is. Bro, bro, bro...I could go on, trust me...what I liked most though was seeing my beautiful people...Talmage, MeLLy, Ingrid, Rachel, Chaz, Digital7, Laliux, Marco, Carla, MP3some, Andrew Chibale, Joe Budious, Justin Johnson, Missionary, Eddie G, Philipio (the floccinahilipificator) Bling (can't wait for that review) and a bunch of friends from work that I party with only at Aquabooty, so...I basically had an amazing time, this looks like the begining of a great adventure, cheers to everyone that helped putting it all together, you guys threw that shit down nasty and turned many infidels onto believers!

Funk! :cool:

You ignorant bastard! You spelled floccinaucinihilipilificator wrong! :finger: