Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit on fri may 20th looks to be good

thanks for pointing that out.......that made me laugh too.....

what makes him so amazing?? :laugh: hes the fucking door guy lmao

He's going to do some crazy ninja sh*t if he hears you say something like that!

More seriously, he is a voguing legend (a really amazing dancer, seriously), and a staple of New York City gay scene (i.e. pioneered disco/house music in this city want it or not). He also put out records back in the day and still does I believe.

As such, he is amazing.

Before "lmao", you should check on things.

Peace.

More seriously, he is a voguing legend (a really amazing dancer, seriously), and a staple of New York City gay scene (i.e. pioneered disco/house music in this city want it or not). He also put out records back in the day and still does I believe.

As such, he is amazing.

Peace.

Actually no. I rather laugh at this dumb ass name.

:half:

Willie is a staple not only in the house scene but in the entertainment industry as a whole. This is LIL LOUIS 30th yr as a dj and probably his final yr as one, been touring all over the world saying goodbye, recently headlined CROBAR in chi town to great reviews and will be doing it again by popular demand. Anyhow Lil louis rarely spins in NYC and since this is goodbye, show some love for a house legend.

How's the hate going there days?

Though I usually end with a one luff my job here is being a hater. I'm not on here to giff hugz freak. I'm part of that thing they call the ying yang. You can be the nice "guy" and I'm in charge of the degredation/drama department.

Half a nice day.

Though I usually end with a one luff my job here is being a hater. I'm not on here to giff hugz freak. I'm part of that thing they call the ying yang. You can be the nice "guy" and I'm in charge of the degredation/drama department.

Half a nice day.

Is that why you changed your gender to Harley? Are you also wearing leather pants now? ;)

ill tell you guys one thing, it fuckin sucks to live in south jersey. Philly fuckin blows ass. everything closes at 3 and they are all still in the shitty hard trance and happy hardcore stage at most clubs there. even in AC. at least nikki beach will be opening this summer and maybe bring in a good house and tribal dj.

Z

As such, he is amazing.

Peace.

look.......im not in the "gay scene" so i have no idea nor have i ever heard of the guy. Fantastic if hes an amazing dancer and voger. props to him, i know that i cant dance or vogue for that matter. no need to catch an attitude chief....

i know my history in regards to the whole house music scene in NYC and have never once heard of the fuckin guy.....so i guess you learn somthing new every day....i happened to google his name before hand so that i wouldnt make myself look like i dont know about him, but i didnt find shit so i thought he was just some door guy with a stupid name....my apoligies

wish people would teach instead of being condescending .....jesus christ...

look.......im not in the "gay scene" so i have no idea nor have i ever heard of the guy. Fantastic if hes an amazing dancer and voger. props to him, i know that i cant dance or vogue for that matter. no need to catch an attitude chief....

i know my history in regards to the whole house music scene in NYC and have never once heard of the fuckin guy.....so i guess you learn somthing new every day....i happened to google his name before hand so that i wouldnt make myself look like i dont know about him, but i didnt find shit so i thought he was just some door guy with a stupid name....my apoligies

well hate to burst your bubble chief but how can u possibly know about nyc house music scene as a whole if you know nothing about the gay scene?U cant,why is it our buissiness to educate on things you know nothing about in the scene.instead of right away assuming willie ninja was just a door guy u should have went than to look up his name instead of leaving such a disrespectful post.Dont blame queen or me for your own ignorance,blame yourself.

there is a difference in knowing how the gays built the scene.....and BEING in the gay scene......im not trying to disrespect anyone....since when is it a crime to think someone's name is funny....im sure plenty of people think mine is corny as hell as well.....what the fuck is the big deal??

Hey, being condescending was not my intent. I even took the time to write few lines about who this person his! Am I not nice?! :)

No one knows everything, there's no problem about this. You know what's he's done now (kinda), so you can make up your mind a little better (and can still lyao if you feel like it).

Peace.

PS: He's also on a great documentary about the nyc gay underground in the 80s/90s(?) called "Paris Is Burning" (it's old but interesting, if you feel like it).