Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi from Toronto!

Hi all,

Myself and 3 friends are heading down to NY this coming weekend. Will be there on the Saturday, 21st and Sunday, 22nd. We need ideas of which lounges and clubs to hit these two nights.

We are all into house, trance. I was in Vegas a month ago, so itll be nice to compare the Vegas/Toronto/NY scenes.

What are your suggestions?

Hi all,

Myself and 3 friends are heading down to NY this coming weekend. Will be there on the Saturday, 21st and Sunday, 22nd. We need ideas of which lounges and clubs to hit these two nights.

We are all into house, trance. I was in Vegas a month ago, so itll be nice to compare the Vegas/Toronto/NY scenes.

What are your suggestions?

Go back home the 22nd and go see Danny Tenaglia. That would be the best move.

Go back home the 22nd and go see Danny Tenaglia. That would be the best move.

...and deep dish at the Guvernment. I know, I know...

BUT, too late for plan changes now. Plus I havent been to NY in a long time.

So, where do we go...what do we do?

Welcome to NY. Please leave your money and get out!

I want to! But no one seems to be offering any advice as to clubs, lounges, etc. From what I gather crobar is pretty good?

What about good sunday night places?

nah, for real...my best advice would be to send Stymie a PM. He usually knows all of the hotspots each weekend and will be able to set you up with some guestlist.

good luck and have fun :pint:

Thanks man! We are all lookin forward to it. Gonna be some good times in NY!

:party:

Thanks man! We are all lookin forward to it. Gonna be some good times in NY!

:party:

Yo dude, you work with Syrous up in TO? I used to live up there and work with Destiny.

I promote and DJ all the time down here in NYC, if you're looking for a place to hit on sunday, the ONLY place you should consider is Le Souk. The sunday night parties there have been the best weekly party in NYC for over three years running

Yo dude, you work with Syrous up in TO? I used to live up there and work with Destiny.

I promote and DJ all the time down here in NYC, if you're looking for a place to hit on sunday, the ONLY place you should consider is Le Souk. The sunday night parties there have been the best weekly party in NYC for over three years running

Hey man. Naw, dont work with them, but was a big fan of the parties back in the day...hence the nick.

Whats this Le Souk place? Lounge or club? What area is it in?

hangout, wheres Ones?

listen to alex hes a good dj and a great dancer. And dont listen to that pm stymie thing its a dumb not funny joke between the losers on this board. Um sat night if your looking for THE LAST TRUE UNDERGROUND Party remaining in nyc go to SHELTER with TIMMY REGISFORD n STING INTERNATIONAL. Its full with people who love house music and love to dance opens at 11pm sat night until 1pm or 2pm sunday afternoon. Arrive around 3am and enjoy the journey. Nothing but love in the room. Sat my fave club in NYC is CIELO gonna be dj willie graff i think with a guest as well. Go there first then SHELTER. 2 different worlds, CIELO very beautiful inside and trendy but the music willie plays is hot, so its a happy balance. While over at SHELTER its straight up LOVE for HOUSE/DANCE, have a good time.

As for sunday LE SOUK is def hot hot hot also for a smaller party with local talent SAPPHIRE is good as well, also LIL LOUIE VEGA will be playing at SHOW from 7pm till 11pm.