Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LMFAO @ Tiesto

i say we should all stop worrying so much about the dj. Instead,we should simply enjoy the music for what it is.

People gossip about the artists as if they know them and as if their personal choices (such as working at disneyland) directly effects their musical talent. Bussiness is one thing, passion is another. Let the guy make his money, make a living - and at the same time, lets all enjoy the music and stop looking so deep into every little detail. Thats how i see it. Nobody has to agree.

Im guessing, when you reach a level like tiestos, "keeping it real" doesnt exist. It becomes 2 things. Doing something you love to the best of your ability, and trying to stay ontop of your empire(also, trying not to go crazy from traveling 24/7). Maybe in hope of the possible day where one can retire and then look back after all the years and say "holy shit, i did alot - i lived life"

I agree with many of you, I dont think those guys ever planned on being where they are. DJ superstardom didnt exist @ the time. They were just lucky. Let them enjoy it. Back in the day people payed more attention to the music; now all i read is gossip. Sometimes they rock good sets..sometimes not so good (opinions vary).

Atmosphere comes into play,the crowd, etc. The dj doesnt OWN the party, he just helps the vibe.

Once again, simply felt like sharing my opinions, no one has to agree.

anybody that believes that, hasn't spent much time away from the computer. Trance music and dj's are extremely popular through much of the world and are popular in nyc as well. Every time I've been to a club when a trance dj has been spinning this year it has been packed. Don't believe me, then check out next time tiesto, atb, pvd, avb, etc perform and I guarantee you it will be packed. :bounce: