Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris is confirmed for a daytime pool party @ the MGM pool on Saturday

danswat79

Wait so are you saying that I can go here JP on Friday night at Studio 54 and than from there go right to a day time pool party for my man Boris?

:woah:

:roll:

:bump:

:woah:

all you need is Denny and the Tri-fecta would be complete

Just got the word from some of my buds back in NY who put it togather - party will be from noon - ?? at the MGM pool and Boris will go on around 2

I'll post the flyer when I have it - the weekend just got alot better

omg :rock:

Maybe I should switch my hotel reservations.

Just got the word from some of my buds back in NY who put it togather - party will be from noon - ?? at the MGM pool and Boris will go on around 2

I'll post the flyer when I have it - the weekend just got alot better

UPDATE: I gota email blast today that the party is 3pm to 9pm.

was really doubting the idea that the MGM was gonna have an all day pool party, kind of a family hotel

got an email invite two days ago for one at mgm. The next day the promoter sent an email again and it wasnt mentioned.

got an email invite two days ago for one at mgm. The next day the promoter sent an email again and it wasnt mentioned.

ha.. just wouldnt really make sense, sure people go out that weekend to party but people are there to party all the time, and that is a major hotel to be pissing off people with a crackhead party at the pool

was really doubting the idea that the MGM was gonna have an all day pool party, kind of a family hotel

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think MGM wants a bounch of kids drunk and all fucked up around the pool area. I don't think the Boris blasting beats all day by the pool would cater to all the hotel guests. Personally I wouldn't mind.