Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you Hear? RAPE at Coral Room!!

First off, bathroom attendants can be verbally insulted just like bouncers, doormen, DJ's and waitresses. If you are so terribly offended by that then get off of a public forum. I personally dont insult any of them but, thats the risk you take when you work in a nightclub and patrons post openly on message boards. How many threads are there on nasty doorpeople or abusive bouncers? And while you may THINK they work for chumpchange, they make tips and sometimes that works out to HUNDREDS of dollars a night in a hot club with big spenders and long lines. That said..

Coral Room isn't shady, they are just incompetent. I never understood how people with no backround in nightclubs or the bar business for that matter, could just open up a club in NYC and expect people to show up. Get a clue!

The nightclub business in NY is ferocious with every single cross section of society represented somewhere as well as every type of music. In case you didnt know there are clubs in New York City for:

ROCK

RAP

HOUSE

PUNK

DANCE

70'S/80'S/90'S MUSIC

LOUNGE

TRANCE

PUNK and so on..

There are over 500 clubs looking for:

EUROS

MODELS

BOTTLE BUYERS

SPANISH

BLACK

INDIAN

CHINESE

GAY

LESBIAN

ROCKERS and so on.

My point is that the Coral Room is one of those places that has no identity. Some nights is Under 21, some nights its spanish, hip hop, black, "guido"/bridge & tunnel and so on. Add to that the complete inability to run/operate and manage the club..well that makes a recipe for disaster.

Only problem is that once its built, the cost of operation is very little, especially if you are doing no business and all you need to pay is rent.

This club should not be around and will most likely close/be shut down within 90 days. With the current situation of no business, poor management, legal concerns/lawsuits, bad press, no promoters, vicious competition, neighborhood complaints (now), legal bills, tickets/violations etc.. I cant see how or why they wouldnt just sell the place or cut and run before this girl sues them all for millions.

That's a fucked up thing to say... these people work theirs asses off for our chump change... i think they deserve a little more respect. Bathroom attendants saved or helped many people out there.. for you to call them "marlnourished illegals" shows the extent your prejudice and ignorance.. you better pray that you don't need one one day.

It's not an insult, I'm just stating the facts. My point was just that most of these people aren't of the water-bottle toting frat type that are usually responsible for raping girls. Most of them are too timid to say anything about people doing drugs in the bathroom, let alone rape some random girl.