Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo DaVE: Whaddup with the fawkin board??

Originally posted by luigiscrapini:

holy fawkin crap...you have got to be the dumbest f*ck on this board. I just hate you to pieces! bitch! cameltoe...is'nt that just funny? mooseknuckle? ha ha ha!! how intelligent am I??? huh??? aren't i just soooo fawkin cool? and fawkin funny??? pantibacon??!!??!! come on people!!! who's with me??!! lets all go to twilo and...oh wait, cameltoe!!! laugh at me everyone!!! cause I'm just fawkin' cool as cameltoes!!!! yeah!!! holy fawk!!

luigi, dick hole!

not even a clever imposter

- Pete

cool.gif

May the C A M E L T O E be with you

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

My new web site...Version 1

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

I couldn't get on all fawkin morning. I think the fawkin server might be on the fritz again. Ya's oughtta throw a couple a tech geeks in there to try to sort things out. At least that'll give em somethin to do inbetween ratin broads on amihotornot.com and playin' Quake.

Luigi

---------------------

c A m E l T o E . . .

Sorry abuot that guys...I was trying to post up too many C A M E L T O E links and picture gallery and my HTML coding isn't like it used to be, so I think I may have taken down the system.

<a href="javascript:window.sabotageClubPlanet.MessageBoard()"class=-"NUM"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="5"><b>LUIGI FAWKIN ROCKS!!!</b></font></a></p><a href="javascript:sabotageClubPlanet.MessageBoard()"class=-"NUM">

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html" TARGET=_blank>DJSchwinge.com</A>

My new web site...Version 1

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 12-05-2000).]

Originally posted by DaVe:

Not sure...

Some people reported problems, but there seems to be a lot of people who were able to get on and there are a lot of messages posted.

It doesn't happen all the time. Every once in a while when I'm refreshing the page with the list of topics I get connection with server was reset message. It's been happening for the last couple of days. Too much traffic may be?

------------------

Don't forget to fly...

Originally posted by schwingep:

<a href="javascript:window.sabotageClubPlanet.MessageBoard()"class=-"NUM"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="5"><b>LUIGI FAWKIN ROCKS!!!</b></font></a></p><a href="javascript:sabotageClubPlanet.MessageBoard()"class=-"NUM">

LOL cwm2.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by luigi_scarpini:

I couldn't get on all fawkin morning. I think the fawkin server might be on the fritz again. Ya's oughtta throw a couple a tech geeks in there to try to sort things out. At least that'll give em somethin to do inbetween ratin broads on amihotornot.com and playin' Quake.

Luigi

holy fawkin crap...you have got to be the dumbest f*ck on this board. I just hate you to pieces! bitch! cameltoe...is'nt that just funny? mooseknuckle? ha ha ha!! how intelligent am I??? huh??? aren't i just soooo fawkin cool? and fawkin funny??? pantibacon??!!??!! come on people!!! who's with me??!! lets all go to twilo and...oh wait, cameltoe!!! laugh at me everyone!!! cause I'm just fawkin' cool as cameltoes!!!! yeah!!! holy fawk!!

luigi, dick hole!