Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Magellanmax.... Why so quiet...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course we were worried, no one likes to see a dominating team like the Yankees play so poorly

I don't get it.

I'll help ya there missy, i know the yamkees are an enigma, cant blame ya.....

I for one LOVE to see the mercs choke big time. Get a friggin farm system going then come ask me why the yamkees suck major wrinkled ballz.

P.S the aim messages i sent last nite were sooooooo cute, dont even front ma :love2:

partly right and mostly WRONG! as far as the damn yamkees are concerned, by buying and outright out-bidding small market teams in acquiring stars, you essentially dictate what kind of competition comes your way. Win in a salary cap environ and i will buy your rant....till then, can it buddy. Nuff said !!

It's too easy....

Small market teams don't even bother to bid for stars because they can't afford them. That's why they trade them before they become free agents so they don't lose them and get nothing in return. For the trillionth time, the big market / small market stuff is a MLB problem, not a New York Yankee problem so go cry a river to Bud Selig... You keep whining about a salary cap, yet the last 5 years have produced 5 different world series champions. Can you say the same thing for capped sports like the NFL or NBA?? Didn't think so...

Next... :pint:

It's too easy....

Small market teams don't even bother to bid for stars because they can't afford them. That's why they trade them before they become free agents so they don't lose them and get nothing in return. For the trillionth time, the big market / small market stuff is a MLB problem, not a New York Yankee problem so go cry a river to Bud Selig... You keep whining about a salary cap, yet the last 5 years have produced 5 different world series champions. Can you say the same thing for capped sports like the NFL or NBA?? Didn't think so...

Next... :pint:

dude, if i didnt know you better, i woulda mistaken you for a toolbox...lets analyze your esteemed post:

"Small markets dont bother to bid coz they cant afford them".... you are right, your fucking deep pockets neccesitate that.

"salary cap is a mlb problem" No Shit !!...i have been singing that tune forever....dont sound like a broken record bro.... :nono:

The last 5 years have produced five DIFFERENT WS champs No shit einstein... those teams have won it all INSPITE of yamkee spending,...... all the difference in the world...

bro, dont even bring salary cap sanctioned sporting leagues into the discussion, i will let it slide just becoz the nba has a SOFT salary cap....so much for that, the knicks are hog-tied with debilitating contracts of some players/player who is/are never on the floor.

Its been a fact and still is, the yamkees have an unfair advantage, get over it buddy. Its the fucking truth.

SO its not ok when the yanks are playing like shit to say they are done but it is ok when the win 9 in a row to say they are back to being a great team?

No - the point at least I was trying to make is that if it's ok to say that the Yankees were done when they were playing very poorly (which many people did) then why can't they admit when the Yankees are playing good ball.

I'm all for people talking shit when the Yankees were/are playing horrible.. but then when they're playing good ball like they are now, why can't people admit it instead of making sorry ass excuses.

talking about the size of your dick and incorporating the size of max and mine in the convo......

gee, I wonder whats been on your mind lately

thats funny i dont recall talking about max

and the post was made in reply to JTK starting off tlaking about sucking ones dick.

STAY GAY IN S.D

whatever googleboy, take away lanky ass randy-i'm-over-the-hill-pitching-in-the AL-Johnson and moose...whatcha got?

I'll help ya,..... LAST PLACE !! Fucking merc team relies on underpaid minor leaguers to brag on a fucking streak See you in october assholes :laugh:

you still cant hang

one day you will post something of substance and the entire board will have heart failure

I told you b4, kid is a flaming fag, he cant help sucking major dick.

Hey googleboy, what do you love most: deep throating or taking it straight up the ass with no lube :confused: do you swallow when you suck your crooked vein wracked dick ? Is it true what you eat/drink dick taste the cum flava ???

wow rather graphic depiction ... you must really know what your talking about, i guess its from first hand experience that you speak so vividly about it .......and anything could be further from the truth about me ...just ask your moms she would testify to that.

now little man ,if you read into my post you would know what i was getting at.

leave it up to the pillowbiting redsux fans like DJ JOn and your self to turn it around into extreme gayness

rock on magellan you choad slurper

if thats funny as shit ...you must be starving for entertainment out there in SD .. .....

the excitement level in deygo is nowhere near what it is in new york, its true. in terms of going out, Jersey has more to offer. its almost as bad as partying in boston minus the fact that you have a going out night every night of the week and the women here are sooooo much better on average than new york or jersey or whereever and much less attitude....that being said, max's thing is still funny as shit

btw, why you accusing me of gaydom. I'm not the queermo posting on the sports board about penises

:ghey:

the excitement level in deygo is nowhere near what it is in new york, its true. in terms of going out, Jersey has more to offer. its almost as bad as partying in boston minus the fact that you have a going out night every night of the week and the women here are sooooo much better on average than new york or jersey or whereever and much less attitude....that being said, max's thing is still funny as shit

btw, why you accusing me of gaydom. I'm not the queermo posting on the sports board about penises

:ghey:

neither was i until your redsox brother JTKen posted about sucking ones dick

and gheydom??? i just read your whole thing with headpusher....talk about a drama queen. Queer Eye just called looking for you to "fill In" and they said you would know what they meant by "fill In"

the beaches out in san diego are way better that NY and WAY better than the friggin' joisey shore. ugh. i refuse to call that shit a beach. plus you can go get cheap ass 'roids in tijuana.

dont get me wrong, the quality of is way better out here and I dont see myself ever going back to the city

I know I asked this before, but did you live out here or something???

dont get me wrong, the quality of is way better out here and I dont see myself ever going back to the city

I know I asked this before, but did you live out here or something???

i have family out in LA and used to live in AZ so i went to Cali quite a bit growing up. i also found myself quite a bit in Tijuana so i made my way to SD whenever i had the chance. must.visit.soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Is it the fact that the Yanks have won 9 in a row...

Or maybe the fact we only trail Boston by 2.5...

Or maybe that we are only 5 games behind Baltimore now...

Wait maybe it is because all who have been abusing Cano have nothing to say.

Or maybe the fact that Womack seems to steal successfully whenever he reaches base...

Or maybe because the 2 come back wins were give to the "washed up Williams" and the Roided, good for nothing Giambi.

Maybe the fact that the Rookie is pitching lights out ball...

You can't say Seattle is tooooo bad, because the won the last series over Boston...

Maybe it is because Tino continues to hit. With his average above .280 with 8 HR's in 9 games, and 11 in his last 13...

Is it because the Yankees pitchers are coming around? Or maybe the line up that has woken up, and woken up at all the right times.

I am sure you will have some nifty answers for me when you return from your hole. And trust me, I know we still have plenty of ground to cover... But just remember something... Yanks SWEPT Seattle and you couldn't win the series... And the Yanks Swept Oakland, and you drop the series opener...

Have a nice day... I am sure I missed some stuff I could have posted... But I will hold back for now and give you a chance to catch up to these.

hows that working out for ya. Main reason I try not to make these threads.