Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Costco or such ...

lalate

Im down for hitting up a local supermarket or costco near the strip when Im in town for some grub and :pint: (patron lol). Maybe by cab.

Is this costco close to the strip:

222 S. Martin Luther King Boulevard

Las Vegas, Nevada 89106

United States

Or do you know a supermarket that's closer (ralph, albertsons, vons, etc) to center strip?

Thanks.

L

Depending on where you're staying there's Smith's or Albertson's all over the place, I would mapquest a few but It's 530 and I need to get out of here. A good spot for Stocking up on beer & liquor is Lee's discount liquor and there's a few located around vegas...

There is a Vons pretty close tot he Hard Rock, along Maryland about block north of Flamingo. There's also one at the intersection of Trop & Maryland.

(I know only because I hit them both a few times this weekend, we had to keep stocking up on fruit, water and gatorade for a soccer tournament)

There is a Vons pretty close tot he Hard Rock, along Maryland about block north of Flamingo. There's also one at the intersection of Trop & Maryland.

(I know only because I hit them both a few times this weekend, we had to keep stocking up on fruit, water and gatorade for a soccer tournament)