Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPUR OF THE MOMENT DANCING

There always seems to be a beat in my head...Sometimes I'm at work and just want to rage for a hot second (dancin) but then again I'm in a stuffy office, so have to restrain.....

------------------

"He who loves not wine, women & song, remains a fool his whole life long.."

-Martin Luther King

My co-workers have gotten use to me bopping down the hallway at least a few times a week. Luckily we're in a loft space and only 10 of us in here so it isn't TOO strange to see.

cwm7.gif

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

Originally posted by ggfella4:

yea, im always get down in the car, especially in my brothers car with his system bangin. i always make teh stupid mistake of playin joints when im shaving cuz i always end up cuttin myself,

HEY BRO YOU KNOW THAT THE LATEST AND MOST EXCLUSIVE JOINTS ARE ALWAYS BANGING IN THE CAR, AND STOP CUTTING YOURSELF FOOL

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

HEY BRO YOU KNOW THAT THE LATEST AND MOST EXCLUSIVE JOINTS ARE ALWAYS BANGING IN THE CAR,

thank you thank you

*takes bow*

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

yo when i saw pvd for the first time i went home and no matter what i was doing i could NOT stop my legs from moving... my sister kept lookin at me funny all day... i guess i got the music in my blood after a while... hell its still there now... i can hardly walk anywhere with out bustin a move cwm12.gif

peace out

LOL!!! PVD! PVD! PVD! Everytime I listen to PVD (currently listening to Ministry of Sound sessions w/PVD) I start groovin' around.

Me too, the last time I saw PVD live was in November at Twilo...Now I can't help but bob my whole upper body when I hear anything from PVD, especially "Another Way" and "Columbia."

Anyone ever hear his live set at GIANT??? Off the hook!!!

cwm30.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy every minute of every day. Don't run the rat-race of life... if you do, your life will have passed you by but you'll still be a rat.

[This message has been edited by k_car (edited 12-05-2000).]