Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V or Acosta ?

slick30

in my humble opinion....The best trance acts in Miami are Edgar V. And Groove Eric.....

thers a pic of one of acosta's gigs somewhere around the board.....you can COUNT the people in the crowd.....america's #1 trance DJ ? please...

Theres underground talent out there that would destroy acosta.....

in my humble opinion....The best trance acts in Miami are Edgar V. And Groove Eric.....

thers a pic of one of acosta's gigs somewhere around the board.....you can COUNT the people in the crowd.....america's #1 trance DJ ? please...

Theres underground talent out there that would destroy acosta.....

haha - Eric pulls more people to Blue on a TUESDAY night then Acosta does when headlining in bigger venues...on the weekends!

BTW I wonder how Acosta's Wed. party up at Passion is going...did I say 4 weeks tops....maybe I was wron - 3 weeks!

seriously.....guy needs to hang up the headphones or start buying new records and change his sound.......1999 and 2000 are over dawg

i agree that his sound is wayyyyy over .. but lately ive been hearing some descent sets from acosta . nothing special but his sound "HAS" been improving . but fuck that shit . leave me with edgar v and groove eric and im musically satisfied :cool: or should i say "TRANCEFULLY" satisfied :D

i agree that his sound is wayyyyy over .. but lately ive been hearing some descent sets from acosta . nothing special but his sound "HAS" been improving . but fuck that shit . leave me with edgar v and groove eric and im musically satisfied :cool: or should i say "TRANCEFULLY" satisfied :D

DJ whore..

:smoke::smoke:

Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance

Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance

Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance

Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance Trance

Non of your Miami trance djs go around US filling every club like Acosta does. He plays gigs anywhere and they are packed so I think that makes him a more recognized dj. Plus I like him more than the others. Actually that was my opinion not fact.

maybe a year ago he could but not recently...did you not see the pics from a month ago in ohio.....there was like 30 people in there.

Non of your Miami trance djs go around US filling every club like Acosta does. He plays gigs anywhere and they are packed so I think that makes him a more recognized dj. Plus I like him more than the others. Actually that was my opinion not fact.

Either you are ignorant or must be joking. Acosta is a "has been" that can't fill a small venue on a weekend when he travels. He is not what he used to be.