Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters 12-Hr Set @ Surf Club, Sun 6/12

Surf is going to be too packed no fun. JP plays good stuff but a big crowd on the inside willsuck because you can't even get a drink.

A little suggestion for surf club owners and mangement host the event on the beach all afternoon and night do like a bom fire type setup.

Example "GOA" it's a hedonisitic beach in India (sort of like surf) has all nite party's on the beach.

Just concerned with the crowd and my drinks.

Surf is going to be too packed no fun. JP plays good stuff but a big crowd on the inside willsuck because you can't even get a drink.

A little suggestion for surf club owners and mangement host the event on the beach all afternoon and night do like a bom fire type setup.

Example "GOA" it's a hedonisitic beach in India (sort of like surf) has all nite party's on the beach.

I'm sure the owners will take this into consideration.

Dude...get a serious clue!!!!

T

THE HOME OWNERS WOULD HAVE THE COPS THERE SO FAST

WE ARE GONNA KEEP THE PARTY ON THE BEACH AS LONG AS WE CAN

2 HRS JUST ADDED TO HIS SET

SPINNIN TILL 2 AM

FUCK!!!!!!THATS RIGHT, I SAW THE PROMO FOR THAT, WHERE IS IT AT PHILLY???

Its at Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC I believe. 2700 tickets, its still not sold out b/c tix were 200-400 bucks..... Crazy. They just lowered them to 100 b/c it didn't sell out right away.

Paul Heymen is booking the show and 90% of the original ECW crew will be working the show (yes, inc. sandman.. the real one not me lol).

Only prob. will be WWE will have to approve the script etc. I prey Fat Steph doesn't get too involved.

Its on ppv, and will be released on DVD a month after the show. Joey Style may call the play by play too...

Corino does look like trash, but he's great on the mic and has had some great matches in his career. The stuff hes done for Ring of Honor and Zero One speak for itself. WWE is not interested in him b/c of his super scarred up forehead from all the blade gig marks...

(boy this thread has really gone off topic, sorry)