Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reviews.....how was edgar last night?

raincry

i'm curious since i decided to stay in the keys and go jet skiing today so i missed last night's party.

how was the music, crowd, etc.....what is your view on nocturnal for those of you that held off to see edgar this weekend?

The crowd was nice full of CP'ers representing.

Jr. Sanchez had the crowd going until the rooftop opened, then Stryke tookover & literally owned the whole club. everyon ended upstairs. To me, I didn't really like to much what Styke was playing. I've heard better from him b4. But that's my opinion. I'm not saying he sucks, it's just i've heard better from him.

NOW FOR EDGAR.

well honestly for the hour & half he played was awesome!! It was great to hear Edgar again. It has been a while. Alot of peeps were anxiously waiting for mr V to come on. Finally came on & we slowly but surely staggered in to hear him.

What i don't understand is how they cut him OFF. He started around 4ish til 6am. YES I SAID 6 AM!! that sucked big ASS!! that was afterhours?? I don't think much can really be said about an hour & a half of playing.

The music stopped at 6am, we all looked at each other thinking it was equipment error. We looked up @ the booth & we hear THAT'S IT!! NO MORE.. (wtf??!!) THAT"S IT??!!! Killed the whole experience for me. after that everyone was like lets go to the rooftop (terrace, whatever you wanna call it.) i just ended up going home comepletely disappointed at the whole afterhours let down.

The actual clubs looks like a MINI_SPACE if IMO.

even in the main room was done @ 415-420 in the morning. I don't think it would be worth going back IMO.

BUT WE SHALL GIVE TI TIME & HOPEFULLY IT WILL GET BETTER.

djdouglas, trancemonkey, Damon, Meli, KokY, arturoB, (some TA's), Sotuchick (nice seeing you), Attomic & gf, mr miami & divinedezine (aka mrs miami)were the ones showing some suppport for the man. great hanging with ya guys. (sry if i forgot someone)

Sry Damon u drove all the way down to hear only an hour & a half of edgar.

Everyone else was rooftop. (the rest of the Cp'ers)

First time there last night. The setup is nice. Rooftop very spacious , but HOT as FUCK!! The actual clubs looks like a MINI_SPACE if IMO.

First time there, new club just getting started, so we shall give some it some time & give it another shot & see what happens. Didn't really feel all the hype everyone has been giving this club. From what i saw last night, crowd wise & venue wise, Don't think it will have a chance against SPACE. Sry to say that, but i hope i'm wrong. only time will tell.

GOOD LUCK to NOCTURNAL. Hope it turns around for the best, especially afterhours with EDGAR V.

I'm not much of a reviewer, so this is just based on what i saw & felt about the club.

L8R

:smoke:

oh & one more thing.

IF ANYONE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT I WROTE ABOUT NOCTURNAL, I CAN REALLY CARE LESS WHAT U THINK. I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT U THINK THIS IS HOW I SEE IT. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Stryke was AMAZING on the patio!!! Although it was hot as hell (the cryo machines were very appreciated), I danced nearly all night long. His main room set was good too. Patio was better, IMO. Not too packed, nice little space to dance around. I had a blast! I remember hearing KC Flightt vs. Funky Junction's 'Voices' and Superchumbo's 'Revolution' in the main room. Upstairs, nearly every track was new to me. I loved it! But it was awesome to hear the Mr. Fingers "In the beginning there was Jack..." accapella as well as Lil' Louis' 'French Kiss'. I'll let Ramon do most of the tracklisting. It looked like Mr. click.beep.boom was in heaven!!! :bowdown:

I wasn't impressed with Junior Sanchez' set.

P.S. The blonde bartender at the patio bar (close to the bathrooms) is GORGEOUS and a really courteous bartender.

:D

really? i thought it to be a lot classier looking club than space....a lot more intimate too....

it sucks that edgar got cut short though....i'd love to know what happened. that's a shame your first experience was like that...sorry to hear it. all i can say is my friends and i had a blast when we went last week. they even served top shelf liquor for open bar as well which is highly unlikely at other clubs. we did spend our share on drinks also but that's the least i could do for getting hooked up and showing some support in return. did they have open bar last night?

oh & one more thing.

this is to Nocturnal mgnmnt--- u got a leak on the 2nd floor by both sides of the dj booth. right & left side of the dj booth by the railings. Not good for a brand new club.

The crowd was nice full of CP'ers representing.

Jr. Sanchez had the crowd going until the rooftop opened, then Stryke tookover & literally owned the whole club. everyon ended upstairs. To me, I didn't really like to much what Styke was playing. I've heard better from him b4. But that's my opinion. I'm not saying he sucks, it's just i've heard better from him.

NOW FOR EDGAR.

well honestly for the hour & half he played was awesome!! It was great to hear Edgar again. It has been a while. Alot of peeps were anxiously waiting for mr V to come on. Finally came on & we slowly but surely staggered in to hear him.

What i don't understand is how they cut him OFF. He started around 4ish til 6am. YES I SAID 6 AM!! that sucked big ASS!! that was afterhours?? I don't think much can really be said about an hour & a half of playing.

The music stopped at 6am, we all looked at each other thinking it was equipment error. We looked up @ the booth & we hear THAT'S IT!! NO MORE.. (wtf??!!) THAT"S IT??!!! Killed the whole experience for me. after that everyone was like lets go to the rooftop (terrace, whatever you wanna call it.) i just ended up going home comepletely disappointed at the whole afterhours let down.

even in the main room was done @ 415-420 in the morning. I don't think it would be worth going back IMO.

BUT WE SHALL GIVE TI TIME & HOPEFULLY IT WILL GET BETTER.

djdouglas, trancemonkey, Damon, Meli, KokY, arturoB, (some TA's), Sotuchick (nice seeing you), Attomic & gf, mr miami & divinedezine (aka mrs miami)were the ones showing some suppport for the man. great hanging with ya guys. (sry if i forgot someone)

Sry Damon u drove all the way down to hear only an hour & a half of edgar.

Everyone else was rooftop. (the rest of the Cp'ers)

First time there last night. The setup is nice. Rooftop very spacious , but HOT as FUCK!! The actual clubs looks like a MINI_SPACE if IMO.

First time there, new club just getting started, so we shall give some it some time & give it another shot & see what happens. Didn't really feel all the hype everyone has been giving this club. From what i saw last night, crowd wise & venue wise, Don't think it will have a chance against SPACE. Sry to say that, but i hope i'm wrong. only time will tell.

GOOD LUCK to NOCTURNAL. Hope it turns around for the best, especially afterhours with EDGAR V.

I'm not much of a reviewer, so this is just based on what i saw & felt about the club.

L8R

:smoke:

oh & one more thing.

IF ANYONE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT I WROTE ABOUT NOCTURNAL, I CAN REALLY CARE LESS WHAT U THINK. I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT U THINK THIS IS HOW I SEE IT. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Being home, hanging out with the TA/CP family, and seeing Edgar spin, I do it again and again and again and again :bowdown::bowdown:

oh & one more thing.

this is to Nocturnal mgnmnt--- u got a leak on the 2nd floor by both sides of the dj booth. right & left side of the dj booth by the railings. Not good for a brand new club.

...and a leak in the VIP room in the center of the seating area facing the DJ booth that is making the paint from the ceiling fall off ONTO your crowd :yuck: