Clubplanet Nightlife Community

\/ictor Calderone@crobar revew

well... now that that is out of the way... I was out of town. Any track ids? (i know I usually walk away from Victor knowing maybe 5 titles from the whole set, but just asking...)

ps--can we stop having this gay vs str8 thing in each mixed party review... let's see if we can all play nice at Spirit this weekend. meet up?

yeah please can we all just get along!?? Dont jack my fucking thread and make it a fight over somehting. that goes for both sides.. =] noww on the the track id's well i only seriously remember like 2 or three songs and thats just cause they were produced by dj vibe lol so i dont know maybe someone else can come up with some track id's i'll try looking for them

yeah please can we all just get along!?? Dont jack my fucking thread and make it a fight over somehting. that goes for both sides.. =] noww on the the track id's well i only seriously remember like 2 or three songs and thats just cause they were produced by dj vibe lol so i dont know maybe someone else can come up with some track id's i'll try looking for them

Hehe... like DJ Vibe's remix of Resonate by Calderone :) Actually sounded totally sick on Crobar's sound system

Gay or straight doest it really matter on the dance floor, you go out to listen to great music, dance and have fun no need for all the ignorant remarks...

if your not gay then great keep the foolishness to yourself and dance, create a good vibe for the scene thats all it matters....

Always

Mario Calegari

Gay or straight doest it really matter on the dance floor, you go out to listen to great music, dance and have fun no need for all the ignorant remarks...

if your not gay then great keep the foolishness to yourself and dance, create a good vibe for the scene thats all it matters....

Always

Mario Calegari

:ghey:

the name of the song is Solid Textures by DJ Vibe & Peter Tha Zouk

Acontece is their duo name. Just for reference. ;)

ty for the correction =] yo does anyone remember earlier that night when waxman was spinning there a song he playerd like at 3:30 am that had some crazy *drumline the movie* type sounds shit was insane i wanna get this track soo bad lol someone id this track if the know it ty

in no particular order, here were some of the songs i remember:

-Superchumbo "Dirtyfilthy" (Murk or Original Mix can't remember)

-Superchumbo "Irresistible" (Maurel & Fauvrelle Mix)

-Madonna "Bedtime Stories" (Calderone's new mix)

-Cevin Fisher "Love you some more" (Calderone's 2005 mix)

-Victor Calderone "Resonate" (DJ Vibe Mix and another mix ?)

-Victor Calderone "Give it up"

-DJ Vibe & Peter Tha Zouk "Solid Textures"

-When is Dark "The love you need" (DJ Vibe mix)

-House of Gypsies "Sume sigh say"

-Jaydee "Plastic Dreams"

-Angel Moraes "Tribal Function" (TKC Mix)

-Holguin & Baund "Naked Music" (Angel Moraes Mix)

-Holguin & Baund "Wicked Fortress" (Chus & Ceballos Mix)

-TKC "Reflections" (Calderone mix)

-Greg O "Secret Weapon"

-Smokin Jo "State of Mind" (D-Formation Mix)

-8 Letters vs. Celeda - Use you up (Calderone 2005 rework)

-Ferrer & Sydenham "Sandcastles"

-Lectroluv "Dream Drums"

and lots more