Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if we (guys & girls) knew what we wanted.........

I dont think it's that difficult to know what you may want in regards to a relationship with someone. Or to know what you want in that relationship with that person.

I do in fact believe it is rather difficult to attain it! Its not that easy to find someone with the quailities which we as a person may want. Someone with everything. The man or woman or our dreams. Unfortunately, we cant go into the nearest Costco and pick up our perfect mate...lolol

Knowing and attaining I think are just 2 different things.

If we are talking about a career on the other hand, yes its easy to know what you want but it sure may be a long haul to actually attain it. But with the dedication and determination, one will actually get that too.

It all has to do with patience...gotta give it some time, and what you WANT will find YOU!

just my OP

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by uknjx2:

......wouldn't we have it by now??? or wouldn't it be that much easier to attain?? i don't think there's a simple answer to this question!

To be real...

I think there is a lack of honesty and communication... I think those two key elements are missing from most relationships...

I think many relationships fail because someone is not capable or willing to be honest and to communicate with their partner.

Just my thoughts...

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

nope ... i know what i want .. i just cant find it ..

i second that...

i know what i want and i can't find it either. I am not too picky, just a good looking man, who is down to earth, up for anything anytime, like i am, who is honest, and wont' CHEAT. also got to be funny, I think that all....

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

what is their relationship status? are they dating other people? are they over their last relationship or hoping that they will reconcile? do they still talk to or think about their ex every day? are they looking to get married in the next two years or the next ten years? how do they view dating and relationships? would they marry someone of a different race or religion?

Originally posted by spd1980:

Hey jerseytom,

I was wondering if you could some examples of what types of things you think people should be honest about and be able to communicate with each other about for a relationship to be successful.

Originally posted by spd1980:

Hey jerseytom,

I was wondering if you could some examples of what types of things you think people should be honest about and be able to communicate with each other about for a relationship to be successful.

Without going to deep into it...

- People being honest with their feelings and then communicated with their partner....

- Trying to be comfortable with your partner and telling them your hopes and dreams....

- Trying to be comfortable with seeing each other naked and taking hours to explore each others' bodies...

- Getting to know your partner more and more each day...

- Become of huge part of each others' lives... no lies!

- fully support your partner (emotionally & physically)

Sorry so long and vague...

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

I think its a matter of balancing the equation where ur looking, and kinda Level What you want and What is available...

I do beleive that I know What I want... The thing is, It's a lil hard to find it...

jest mi .02 cwm34.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"