Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP/CJ Soccer Match

vitaliy

im down! :) btw, there is a brand new soccer field that just opened up next to my house (i-75 and miami gardens dr) but i think u bitches will say its too far!

fuck that you live to far!!!

I'm down for a little soccer action. Been a LONG time since i've played, but i'm sure i'll manage.

- time & place??

OH SNAP CP vs CJ??!!!!

hell yeah!!!

if looking for a park. there is a park on 47 street & sw 133/134 ave that has full length fields or half lenght fields. Nothing to fancy but its a nice park to hang chill & have a bbq's also.

fuck that you live to far!!!

I'm down for a little soccer action. Been a LONG time since i've played, but i'm sure i'll manage.

- time & place??

OH SNAP CP vs CJ??!!!!

hell yeah!!!

if looking for a park. there is a park on 47 street & sw 133/134 ave that has full length fields or half lenght fields. Nothing to fancy but its a nice park to hang chill & have a bbq's also.

let me guess .....that park is closer to your house ? lol .

they have a nice park field right off ives dairy road and us 1 here in aventura .

let me guess .....that park is closer to your house ? lol .

they have a nice park field right off ives dairy road and us 1 here in aventura .

SSSHHHH!!

whatever gave you that idea??!! :laugh:

if not i'm sure we could find a park that it could accomadate for eveyone's living distance.

Hey do any of the State Parks have soccer fields??

Mursa ... the field I'm saying is on Pine Tree and 23rd Street ... 2 blocks West of where Nerve used to be.

We got our own goals (the peeps that we play with) ... it is only a matter of Laliux getting the key to the lock and we are bound to play, AT WHATEVER TIME we decide.

There is plenty of parking in that area along Pine Tree. And SOBE is the center of the universe. :D

Mursa ... the field I'm saying is on Pine Tree and 23rd Street ... 2 blocks West of where Nerve used to be.

We got our own goals (the peeps that we play with) ... it is only a matter of Laliux getting the key to the lock and we are bound to play, AT WHATEVER TIME we decide.

There is plenty of parking in that area along Pine Tree. And SOBE is the center of the universe. :D

act like a tennis shoe &

JUST DO IT!!!!!