Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia - What's his style???

k_car

I was considering going to Vinyl (is this correct venue?) to here DT spin, even though I have never heard him spin (live or on cd). I've read many positive posts regarding his sets. Can you please give me an idea of style of music he plays. Is he similar to PVD? Oakie? S&D? Other? Just want to have an idea of his style before I go (which I'll probably do oneday soon anyway).

thanks in advance cwm30.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy every minute of every day. Don't run the rat-race of life... if you do, your life will have passed you by but you'll still be a rat.

I would NOT recommend listening to his GU CD to get a feel for how he spins at Vinyl. The GU CD did not give him free reign, which is the name of the game at Vinyl. I went for the first time two weeks ago, and it will definitely not be my last. He plays deep beats, but not evil, pots and pans (which I love BTW). Just go and BE YOURSELF!!!

DT spins happy hardcore w/ a twist of frigid drum 'n' bass...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Vinyl is on the corner of Hubert and Hudson. Danny starts at around 1am I *think* and just keeps goin' and goin'.

Just taste doesn't do him justice, he needs hours to really get going.

I really like the place, great room for a change of scenery and sit and chill for awhile if that's what you need. Remember, it is a juice bar though...no booze at all.

And if you like him then, check out Body and Soul, he's been known to groove either in the booth or on the floor from time to time from what I've heard.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

Dirty Soul, Finger Clicking Techno, Wild African Grooves and Sleazy House - well that's what the GU CD says....

I just say it's an amazing body and mind journey through time and space, leaving you a mental midget in a wet pile of goo by the end of the night...and that's without the drizzugs smile.gif

Dress comfortable, and be prepared to D A N C E!!!!

There was an article about one of his show a few months back

http://www.naked-edge.com/dtv.htm

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

My new web site...Version 1

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com