Clubplanet Nightlife Community

memorial day weekend reviews

i gotta say,surfclub was jam packed and pumping as usual,the music was sick, the vibe and the energy was there as well.... then off to tempts we went for rehab sundays, tsettos spun a sick set, but it wasn't the tempts of old, walking around not really knowing anybody, didn't seem right, and the crowd was all new faces....although i heard the funniest thing, one kid comes up to me and says you seem like a regular here, the shades you are wearing who makes them

harley davidson?....kid was a rookie there his first time there and he had no clue....so i told him the shades were diors,he was amazed for being at tempts, but again we all remember our first time there or do we..lol.., so i told him to enjoy his experience..

i gotta say,surfclub was jam packed and pumping as usual,the music was sick, the vibe and the energy was there as well.... then off to tempts we went for rehab sundays, tsettos spun a sick set, but it wasn't the tempts of old, walking around not really knowing anybody, didn't seem right, and the crowd was all new faces....although i heard the funniest thing, one kid comes up to me and says you seem like a regular here, the shades you are wearing who makes them

harley davidson?....kid was a rookie there his first time there and he had no clue....so i told him the shades were diors,he was amazed for being at tempts, but again we all remember our first time there or do we..lol.., so i told him to enjoy his experience..

ahhhhh memories. times always change and so will the club crowds!

Z

ahhhhh memories. times always change and so will the club crowds!

Z

The crowd has not changed!!! there were still meat heads throwing water paper napkins all over everyone like they had no sense.

Is that a new rave thing for meat head guidos who can't dance?

:gang::pint::bounce::vomit2:

I went to Djais and it was sick especially at happy hour..awsome times.

The paper napkin thing is actually pretty funny and builds the excitement if done right...lol

The paper napkins is not bad. The water throwing is the problem, it's bad enough them meat heads got there shirts off sweating on everybody. They should use the water on themselves. Nasty fat bodies... :vomit2:

people were thrwoing paper napkins too at XS. at one point people were also throwing money at morillo. there were A LOT of singles all around his booth. he was cool and threw as much as he could to the crowd below.