Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LUST AFTERHOURS @ CLUB SEVEN [21+] [LAS VEGAS] Guest List

arielmoses

Nokturnel Artist Management Brings back LUST AFTERHOURS!!!

With a Big Sucess last Year 2004 one of the Las Vegas Hottest Afterhours...

We now bring it back to our new Home CLUB SEVEN located on the Corner of Harmon and Las Vegas Boulevard

EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!! DOORS OPEN AT MIDNIGHT!! – 8AM

With Resident DJs:

SCOTT STUBBS

Las Vegas superstar DJ Scott Stubbs (Las Vegas' # 1 selling DJ) has spent the last 13 years as one of North America's pioneers of Progressive, House & Trance. As a national headliner, he has gained a reputation as one of America's premier DJs, who continually rocks many of the biggest and most influential clubs & events throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, South America, Asia & the UK. Scott's DJ sets continue to blur the lines, often combining elements of Progressive, Trance, Tribal & House into one seamless diverse crowd pleasing mix.

ARIEL MOSES

Quickly Rising as one of Las Vegas Hottest Underground DJs. And As featured on Spike TVs Reality Show “ The Clubâ€. From Taking Residencies at some of the Local Clubs in Las Vegas for a short period of time to Becoming a Member of the Infamous Nokturnel Artist Management DJ Roster Co-Owned by Scott Stubbs and Derek Shull. Ariel Moses is Currently Playing as a Resident for all future Nokturnel Artist Management Events.

**FOR GUEST LIST**

ARIELMOSES@NOKTURNEL.COM OR ARIELMOSES@HOTMAIL.COM

WITH FIRST AND LAST NAMES!!!

SEEYAH ON THE DANCEFLOOR!!!

sevenlustpassfrontcopy.jpg

The asian girl that was spinning on Fri. was Miss Joy, she's a resident in the Las Vegas scene. Not exactly sure where now though.

Cool thanks, She was pretty good, liked it toward the end when she got more housey and funky. Does she have any mixes for download?

I'm not sure to be honest... stop by friday and ask her for a CD lol if you're in town of course....

I would, I am back in kc now though, don't know when I am going to make it back to vegas, hopefully soon. Do you know who played after her?

Yeah no prob for the info, I was into the more funky house that she was playin near the end also as she usually sticks to mostly breaks. I'm not sure about any mixes for download but her website is www.djmissjoy.com.

Aside from her, not sure if you stayed till closing that night, but did you happen to catch the dj that went on after her??? WTF was that all about???

Yeah no prob for the info, I was into the more funky house that she was playin near the end also as she usually sticks to mostly breaks. I'm not sure about any mixes for download but her website is www.djmissjoy.com.

Aside from her, not sure if you stayed till closing that night, but did you happen to catch the dj that went on after her??? WTF was that all about???

I know, I have never heard that stuff before, it was like opera trance or something?

Def. different, I made the best of it though. :pint::pint:

I hear ya. I was dancing a lot, than I had no idea what to do to that stuff. got a chance to sit down and rest though. It was good to see some breakers there for a while. made me feel like I was back at home.

Same here, I was kickin it to Joy then couldn't do shit so we took off and went home. Went back the next night though and closed the place. Are you a local? If not hit me up next time you're out here

I live in k.c. Will definately hit ya up next time I am out there.

Same here, I was kickin it to Joy then couldn't do shit so we took off and went home. Went back the next night though and closed the place. Are you a local? If not hit me up next time you're out here

Hey.. I live in Vegas and will be at Seven Saturday night. We should meet up.

I am there almost every weekend!