Clubplanet Nightlife Community

going to greece need suggestion

haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa clubbin in astoria sux ;/

What are you, nuts? DNA has been voted best super club in the last WMC. It had tough competition from Vapor Lounge, but it pulled through.

As a matter of fact, Danny Tenaglia and Erick Morillo all gladly open up for DJ Mag's #1 ranked international DJ, 'Lil Cee.

are there a lot of blond Greeks? Despina I think you are the only blond Greek I have ever met or heard of... nice pics.. I am soooo planning on making the Greek islands part of my trip next year now.

Im a bottle blonde...hehehehe

but there are a decent amount of blondes & redheads in greece...especially in the northern parts of greece

hell yeah can't wait for greece this summer...will be there july 23-aug 12...i go every summer to visit the relatives and of course tour the islands and parties....i've been to mykonos twice and will porb go again this summer to check out a dj at cavo...i wish i could see dave clarke but by that time i'll be back up north....planning on goign to patmos, samos, and ios too...has anyone been there? any suggestions.....my good friend manages a beach bar on paradise beach called paradise lounge...it's a great spot for after hrs after cavo....she can get me a hook up for the hotel down on paradise so if anyone wants to stay there instead of town pm me and i'll make the reservations for you...see you guys this summer

yup! I will be there for that too :bounce:

Lucky Lucky Lucky

A friend of mine who dj's techno for a local radio station in Detroit will be on a tour of Greece and Italy this July/Aug, I'll be sure to post the dates here when I get him, anyone who will be there, should check him out!

Lucky Lucky Lucky

A friend of mine who dj's techno for a local radio station in Detroit will be on a tour of Greece and Italy this July/Aug, I'll be sure to post the dates here when I get him, anyone who will be there, should check him out!

cool!

• 3 weeks later...