Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Fucking Sucks

Okay, I have two weed dealers. One only has the best, exotic shiiiit, and it's absolutely incredible. However, he doesn't have a car, so every time I order from him, I have to order two because the kid is taking the train all the way to meet me. The other kid drives this flashy bmw and is always in the neighborhood, so he's really convenient. His weed isn't as good as the other dealer's, but it's not terrible, either. On Friday night, I ordered from this kid, and me and my boyfriend smoked our brains out and passed out. Funness. On Saturday, I woke up and my right eyelid was totally swollen. I was freaking out and about to go to the emergency room, but a friend who is in med school told me that it's probably just an allergic reaction and advised me to take advil and benedryl. I did, and it went down by the next day. I was thinking about what I could have possibly eaten that would have caused such an adverse reaction...artichokes, blueberry cereal bars?? I went back to work yesterday and I was off today, so after an exhausting day, me and my bf ordered from the bmw kid again. Uusally, weed makes me better, rather than sicker. Well, we were smoking and all of a sudden, we looked at each other, and our eyes were starting to get swollen. We immediately stopped smoking and took some benadryls and went to sleep, and we woke up feeling relatively better. So what the fuck. Am I allergic to fucking weed?!?!?! After all this time, am I starting to get allergic to it?? Or do you think that it's just this kid's weed? What's going on? Will I ever be able to smoke again?? This fucking sucks arse....

thats what im hoping....is that possible? has anyone heard of ppl being allergic to a particular type of weed? Esp two people? Maybe there was something weird in the weed...

possibly some type of pesticide or possible a type of nutrient used by the grower that is causing you to have an allergic re-action. but for your and your bf to have the same reaction... type odd. from what you described your bf didnt have the re-action you did the first time ... also odd. did you smoke out of a bong? did you recently clean it? did you smoke a blunt, did you change the cigar type? .. alot of factors could have played into this scenerio .. ask beemer boi if he has changed his supply and try again ..

and i would also be really pissed off if i couldnt smoke weed ever again...

Well, the first time that I had a bad reaction to it, I was smoking J's, which I don't usually do...I usually only smoke bowls....so maybe that could have been it....but last night, it was bowls, with the same stuff....but then again, my eye wasn't as bad as it was the first time, its totally down now...its weird....I actually just called the other dealer so I can do an experiment with the good stuff lol...and i bought like six packets of benadryl so if anything goes wrong, hopefully it will be better by tomorrow morning for work...im realllyyyyy hoping that it was just this one kid's crappy weed or :splat: that will be me lol

the funny part is weed is usually good for the eyes.. I've constantly had eye problems throughout my life; inflammations, uviitus (sp?), allergies, etc. Whenever I'd smoke up my eyes would be perfectly fine the next day.. I finally had a good reason to smoke lol.