Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is your favorite DJ's in NJ???

Yeah definitly Tony H

Zanzibar back in the day

It made #5 of best clubs of all time in dj mag list tony H was the resident there

I wasn't around for those days but I heard a lot of great things about his residency there. I caught him twice: Once at Twilo, and he was awesome there. And caught him at Centro-fly but he didn't really groove me much when he spun there. Way too many vocals. It sounded a lot like his last CD. Anyway, I'm going to check out some party in Newark on the 17th which I believe is supposed to have that Zanzibar vibe with Deep House DJ's spinning. I hope it'll be good.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't around for those days but I heard a lot of great things about his residency there. I caught him twice: Once at Twilo, and he was awesome there. And caught him at Centro-fly but he didn't really groove me much when he spun there. Way too many vocals. It sounded a lot like his last CD. Anyway, I'm going to check out some party in Newark on the 17th which I believe is supposed to have that Zanzibar vibe with Deep House DJ's spinning. I hope it'll be good.

Nice where at Axoim Studios off of south st. on jefferson st. :bounce:

• 3 weeks later...