Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is your favorite DJ's in NJ???

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite Jersey DJ very rarely play in Jersey unfortunately. But here they are:

Harry Choo Choo

Todd Gardner

Premo

Dave Morris (Of Course, I will go anywhere to hear me spin........LOL)

Santana is not one of my favorites but I do like him. I think he has been doing a good job bring a little bit different sound to Jersey.

I would say rydell because he is always on the next level as the new tracks come out he is playing them.

No cheese with horns please !!!!!!

But the best DJ right now is with no contest DANNY HOWELLS :bowdown:

He is the guy who plays everything that no one is playing.

And that is how you change the game.

Don't follow someone footsteps, instead make your own and leave a path.

santana and tsettos always been my Favs from jersey but you guys gotta check out the new up and coming djs.

David Quest and Billy Mantani. fuckin sick mixes these guys are making. and dave just put out his new 3 disc CD so hit him up and get ur hands on it.

Z

louie devito and kirk lopez..........

IM SORRY BUT LOUIE DEVITO'S NAME SHOULD NOT BE ANYWHERE IN THIS POSTTHE ONLY REASON HE IS WELL KNOWN IS BECUASE HE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO ACTULLAY MAKE A CD THAT HAD ALL THE CLUB TRACKS ON THERE AND THE MIXING ON THOSE CD'S WERE BAD TO SAY THE LEAST..... LOVE LOPEZ, MANNY, SANTANA TO NAME A FEW

Richie Santana and John Michaels, when JM is spinning that is.

I saw Danny Howells on here. Is he from Jersey? I didn't think so. But he is sick and always has been. He dropped a base line in vinyl that cracked two of my ribs and left me with a limp.

IM SORRY BUT LOUIE DEVITO'S NAME SHOULD NOT BE ANYWHERE IN THIS POSTTHE ONLY REASON HE IS WELL KNOWN IS BECUASE HE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO ACTULLAY MAKE A CD THAT HAD ALL THE CLUB TRACKS ON THERE AND THE MIXING ON THOSE CD'S WERE BAD TO SAY THE LEAST..... LOVE LOPEZ, MANNY, SANTANA TO NAME A FEW

I agree, he has good tracks, but it's all computerized bullshit mixing... :bored: