Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much do you spend?

i went shopping yesterday for the first time in a long time... well, shopping meaning i bought a lot of shit and wandered along broadway for about 5 hours. i usually only buy one thing at time and yesterday i had was carrying a lot of bags. it was fun, i bought a lot of nice shit..

but i was wonering how much girls spend on shopping on average? do you make a limit or do you just splurge?

I don't want to know... :aaah::biggrin: I don't go nuts, but I buy a few designer pieces over the year. prolly around $6.5 - $7K or so, I'm guessing. This year, I've been spending more collecting certain mint and antique pieces, and replacing basic items, than trendy stuff.

so that's the total each year or the amount you spend each time?

oh, you meant in one trip...ehhh, I usually shop with one or two things in mind, then leave... so...I dunno $100 - 250. I find when I shop there's very little I like and find more stuff online, dropping about $75 on the average. I don't have the patience to shop fo rmore than an hour or two, so the internet is a real lifesaver. :) I get excited when I come home and there's a few packages with treats in them.

It's good to treat yourself to all those goodies in your shopping bags! :aright: mini-xmas for girly-girls. ;)

at the beginning of a season i can spend around 4,000 on one or two outings.. gotta get the best gear..

yup. I spend the most right before Winter Music Conference, probably about $2k. Since then I've only bought two new things since then (the end of March), one thing that was $$$ and very special, so I'm good for awhile. I need to decorate my house a bit anyways. :biggrin:

Guest onisakura

I try not to spend more than $150-$200 about twice a month when i get paid. Otherwise it gets outta hand when i go from store to store. Thats just for clothes though. Once i move and have my own place again i'll be spending all that (maybe even double) on household stuff to decorate. It kills me to go shopping and not be able to buy stuff i want for my place but i just have no where to put it right now.

i went shopping yesterday for the first time in a long time... well, shopping meaning i bought a lot of shit and wandered along broadway for about 5 hours. i usually only buy one thing at time and yesterday i had was carrying a lot of bags. it was fun, i bought a lot of nice shit..

but i was wonering how much girls spend on shopping on average? do you make a limit or do you just splurge?

i tried putting a limit on myself when i go shopping but it never works.....i go almost every weekend with usually something in mind....moreso for the office.....sometimes i come back with tons of bags and sometimes just one.....but never none....that would not feel right....lol......the amount i spend on clothes varies but i think on the average i spend about $100 - $250 when i hit the mall.....

yup. diamonds and shopping are synonymous for glamourous girly-girls. (such as all you ladies here) :beer:

but damn, those diamonds out live any clothing we can buy. They probably out live cockaroaches and palm fronds. :biggrin: (and us..alas!) I've never bought any diamonds, but I'd like to!