Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hector ROMERO@CANAL ROOM on thurs june 23 along with Franke Rempe

Not tough to get into unless it fills up. It's a nice, medium sized space, w/ great sound.

We're looking for a no hassle, comfortable, and mixed crowd, so come dressed to dance!

PS - Gabe...who'd you hear about this from?

you know me john, word gets around to me sometimes hehe. And canal room is a nice spot and FLAWLESS is behind it which is another plus in my book. Cant wait to see some of ya that night.

• 3 weeks later...
Hectors back and at a venue i dont mind unlike the last time. Along with frank rempe who plays a great set of everything. See some of you guys there.

Definately would enjoy this. Great sound system is ive head. Also want to see Hector live!! :bounce:

this shit was a fun night hector played till about 430 something. Kept it HOUSE all night. props to ALEX PEARCE and FRANK REMPE who did some good work to set the mood right. Looks like my days are getting numbered and will need a long vaction, body is falling apart. Drewminati gotta take over lol.

props to Canal Room.

no hustle at the door.

sound system amazing for medium venue, which make me wonder where the lower sound came from ?

and the light workin nice with the music.

2 dj for openig set so greeeeaaat make me jumping all arround dance floor.

drink little expensive but fair.

arround 2 Hector came take the music to another level more deep (the way i c it)

all over place people dance, have fun enjoy the night, i like to stay more buuuttt

another day waiting wrap it up arround 3.30ish

great place with impressive sound system

• 3 weeks later...