Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Breed of Guido

I need help...what do you call this new breed of clubbers???...they are skinny-cut boys...they do a cute little dance unlike the SF Shuffle the monster guidos of my generation....they wear these army hats...they represent the new JP army...I call them 'TINA HEADS'

please, correct me if I'm stereotyping...but these cute little fuckers were all over Surf and Tempts this past weekend...got me all excited...gonna be a fun summer!!

if you fit this description, please PM me and Clubbingirl with pics, thanks

my sister calls them millenium guidos... she loves the stereotypical guido guy.

dinner with the family sucks when she brings one of them by.

I need help...what do you call this new breed of clubbers???...they are skinny-cut boys...they do a cute little dance unlike the SF Shuffle the monster guidos of my generation....they wear these army hats...they represent the new JP army...I call them 'TINA HEADS'

please, correct me if I'm stereotyping...but these cute little fuckers were all over Surf and Tempts this past weekend...got me all excited...gonna be a fun summer!!

if you fit this description, please PM me and Clubbingirl with pics, thanks

LOL, yesssssssssss! i can't wait for the pics.

Hilarious CYN!

i've been to bridgeview yacht club a bunch of times and i can definitely vouch for the fun nassau county fact... also just wondering.. do girls really care about ballsize??? i mean really... testicular shrinkage... is it really that bad of a thing??

not particularly, but juiceballs are just kind of scary in general...guys always seem to care a lot about the ball shrinkage though

I have notice that the Meat heads have dissapeard slowly. At one point guidos looked like Travolta in Saturday Night Fever then they looked like the Hulk know they look completely diffferent.

bulk is sooo 80's - 90's...

i've been to bridgeview yacht club a bunch of times and i can definitely vouch for the fun nassau county fact... also just wondering.. do girls really care about ballsize??? i mean really... testicular shrinkage... is it really that bad of a thing??

LOL...hysterical, always wanted to check out BYC...Surf Club yesterday was packed to the brim with giant juiceheads...ahhh love the summer...didnt see any New Breeds, however a couple guys had just gotten there after leaving Crobar, lol

women dont really care about ballsize, they just get in the way

ummm, the sides effect of Tina are like 1000000x worse then juice...I even think the rage is worse as well

I have notice that the Meat heads have dissapeard slowly. At one point guidos looked like Travolta in Saturday Night Fever then they looked like the Hulk know they look completely diffferent.

lol... yeah true i never really noticed it... im attributing this effect to the evolution of steroids..

millenium guido... that's priceless...

LOL...hysterical, always wanted to check out BYC...Surf Club yesterday was packed to the brim with giant juiceheads...ahhh love the summer...didnt see any New Breeds, however a couple guys had just gotten there after leaving Crobar, lol

women dont really care about ballsize, they just get in the way

ummm, the sides effect of Tina are like 1000000x worse then juice...I even think the rage is worse as well

i dunno i work in psych emergency room and every now and then we get some crazed juiceheads coming in which we have to restrain... not fun... i'll take some little shit hopped up on speed any day of the week... those giant meatheads tear the place apart...