Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Showing Up Naked To Work

Over the course of my professional (!) life I've often imagined about the most entertaining way to get fired from my job. It would have to be talked about for YEARS to follow and possibly mentioned on various morning talk shows. I wouldn't just run into work nude and yell "TA-DA!!!!!!" either. I would get there regular time, fully dressed, go into the bathroom, strip down (possibly leave on the socks) and then just go about my everyday business. Get some coffee, maybe. Shake a hand or two. Give a "how are you?" to some cohorts. Sit at my desk and call my mom, perhaps. How long could I pull this off before I'm taken away in cuffs? We may find out soon enough.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

I've already done something kind of similar, wearing just a wife-beater and a hat, but I won't get into the details. Chick- SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

------------------

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I've already done something kind of similar, wearing just a wife-beater and a hat, but I won't get into the details. Chick- SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ooooo, I want to know details!!!

If I showed up nude at my last job (before I got fired!!), I would have probably not only kept the job, I might have gotten a promotion! That place was such a boy's club, and when I was hired, my supervisor was getting slaps on the back for hiring me, and bringing in some "nice scenery" as I heard it described once.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Ooooo, I want to know details!!!

bringing in some "nice scenery" as I heard it described once.

Didn't Big Josh say the same thing when he met you? Where is that boy? He'd better be at SnD!

------------------

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

Originally posted by sdm1976:

Hey Crackorn,

how are u? u better call me when u show up to work naked!

s

You've got it. Then it's straight to "Jewel Of India" for some naked vindaloo and nude nan.

------------------

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Over the course of my professional (!) life I've often imagined about the most entertaining way to get fired from my job. It would have to be talked about for YEARS to follow and possibly mentioned on various morning talk shows. I wouldn't just run into work nude and yell "TA-DA!!!!!!" either. I would get there regular time, fully dressed, go into the bathroom, strip down (possibly leave on the socks) and then just go about my everyday business. Get some coffee, maybe. Shake a hand or two. Give a "how are you?" to some cohorts. Sit at my desk and call my mom, perhaps. How long could I pull this off before I'm taken away in cuffs? We may find out soon enough.

I haven't met you yet...maybe one day...but I would hope you would inform us of this event so that I could get front seat passes. I would luv to see the response of your peers when you did this. I would have to say this would be one of the most skilled ways of getting fired and carted off to the drunk tank for a couple of hours.

cwm4.gifcwm5.gifcwm4.gifcwm5.gif

Yeah even seen that Seinfeld where George tries to get fired to go to the Mets? He wears Babe Ruth's uniform and gets sauce all over it, streaks the field and drags the Championship Trophy around the parking lot, and then his supervisor takes the fall and gets fired, stealing George's position at the Mets. Still, this is real life.... Make sure to get pics if you pull it off.

------------------

http://nastynate.tsx.org