Clubplanet Nightlife Community

look for me at DJ TIESTO im going solo...

Hold on a minute, Control-C, Control-V ...

dude, you're the one posting a thread to random internet people to come meet you club since you have no friends to go with..

thats a loser

dude that was me... and why is it THAT big of a deal??? you have 200+ posts here.. you never wanted to see what people from the board you devote a good portion fo your time to look like?? loser??? wtf is that shit??? people do meetups all the time on this baord so i guess everyone here is a loser??? why do you devote so much time to us losers??

dude that was me... and why is it THAT big of a deal??? you have 200+ posts here.. you never wanted to see what people from the board you devote a good portion fo your time to look like?? loser??? wtf is that shit??? people do meetups all the time on this baord so i guess everyone here is a loser??? why do you devote so much time to us losers??

not that ur talking to me...but i could care less to meet anyone from the boards...as u can see i have devoted alot of time and years to this place...i could care less tho to meet anyone on here...i have but if i didnt i wouldnt have cared...

not that ur talking to me...but i could care less to meet anyone from the boards...as u can see i have devoted alot of time and years to this place...i could care less tho to meet anyone on here...i have but if i didnt i wouldnt have cared...

i have and i met some quality people.. i guess that's the difference

this was a failed attempt at humor, chill. It was a copy-paste from headp. to answer fknore's copy-paste post from your original post (hence the control-c control-v hint that no-one got...).

I see nothing wrong with wanting to meet people from the board if you want to, why should I care anyway?

Understand-Lightning.jpg

omg! you posted an ironic message pretending to "hey everyone...i am sitting here in my undies trying to meet new friends on the messageboards...who's with me "

so to answer your irony i posted headpusher's answer to the first similar post! ... oh whatever i'm done with this 'worse-thread-...'.

i have met alot of quality ppl as well...some who are close friends...

so let me get this straight??? you're saying you dont care if you met people you consider close friends??? please elaborate... you met good friends form here but you don't care if you did??? i just dont get it...

this was a failed attempt at humor, chill. It was a copy-paste from headp. to answer fknore's copy-paste post from your original post (hence the control-c control-v hint that no-one got...).

I see nothing wrong with wanting to meet people from the board if you want to, why should I care anyway?

ok my bad... yeah im done with this thread too... i didnt know people were gonna make a big deal over what i wear to a club... people need new hobbies.. headpusher makes a comment about some kids bandana color and my pants color... i dunno it's just a little on the homosexual side... sorry to the homosexuals of the board..

so let me get this straight??? you're saying you dont care if you met people you consider close friends??? please elaborate... you met good friends form here but you don't care if you did??? i just dont get it...

i dont need to elaborate...u nailed it there...