Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Oakenfold, Liquid Todd, Hernan Cattaneo, Denny Tsettos

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

7/16 – Club Planet Presents: “Spectrum of Sound†– Show begins 1PM

Featuring - Paul Oakenfold, Liquid Todd, Hernan Cattaneo, Denny Tsettos and other acts TBA.

At Nikki Beach 7/16 AC <<<<<<<

Congrads Denny, smoke those over rated jocks...

Which Nikki Beach.......in AC???? I was just there this weekend and the place is pretty hot.............They need a better DJ booth..........it must get hot under a bamboo umbrella spinning off of a table or whatever the setup is there..........not much of a booth

I went the Thursday before Mem Day weekend, Some hot chick was the DJ that night, but your right need a better DJ booth, I was thinking what if it was to start raining or something, would that umbrealla really protect the equipment from getting wet.

But yeah the place is awesome!!!!

stiffler,

what'd you think of the dj's there ?

The one DJ in the afternoon, black spiked hair and white cutoff was great......(he spun during the model show) he was having a blast too going off dancing and all......i liked his style.

The DJ in the early afternoon was playing elevator house music and it made me want to sleep, but I guess it was too early to be slammin beats.......

But I liked it there, will definitely be back and it may just be for Denny!!!!!

The one DJ in the afternoon, black spiked hair and white cutoff was great......(he spun during the model show) he was having a blast too going off dancing and all......i liked his style.

oh god, i think it was mike alba. i'm surprised someone liked him, usually 1 out of 4 of his mixes are so off it makes me want to leave.

oh god, i think it was mike alba. i'm surprised someone liked him, usually 1 out of 4 of his mixes are so off it makes me want to leave.

What I liked about him the most was he was having fun......thats all that really matters. And he played some good tunes. His mixes were not that great......I thought Tommyboy was there or something yesterday??

Alba is like you said, black spikey hair, glasses, dances around like a fag with a big smile on his face, and i think he only fist-pumps when he actually makes a seamless mix.

Tommyboy is a big dude,weight-wise. plays mostly trance on vinyl.

7/16 – Club Planet Presents: “Spectrum of Sound†– Show begins 1PM

Featuring - Paul Oakenfold, Liquid Todd, Hernan Cattaneo, Denny Tsettos and other acts TBA.

At Nikki Beach 7/16 AC <<<<<<<

Congrads Denny, smoke those over rated jocks...

Not to disrespect anyone especially Denny Tssettos, but Paul Oakenfold, Liquid Todd, Hernan Cattaneo make Denny look like a welfare case. :)

Denny is not at that level. These guys are international stars the get $10K to $20K a gig. Compared to Denny's $750 to $1,500 per gig.

I like Denny also but the truth is truth it's not about being over rated it's about who fills up the venue 5k to 10k strong at 30 and 40 dollars a ticket.

When these guys play it's like a concert event. :bounce:

Not to disrespect anyone especially Denny Tssettos, but Paul Oakenfold, Liquid Todd, Hernan Cattaneo make Denny look like a welfare case. :)

Denny is not at that level. These guys are international stars the get $10K to $20K a gig. Compared to Denny's $750 to $1,500 per gig.

I like Denny also but the truth is truth it's not about being over rated it's about who fills up the venue 5k to 10k strong at 30 and 40 dollars a ticket.

:ghey:

Give me a break!!!! How the hell do you think they got to where they are???? I think it is great that they put Denny with these so called big names........and BTW, Ive never been impressed with these so called big name DJ's.......I am much happier hearing and supporting the local talent. They have just as much skills and desearve just as much respect!!!

Give me a break!!!! How the hell do you think they got to where they are???? I think it is great that they put Denny with these so called big names........and BTW, Ive never been impressed with these so called big name DJ's.......I am much happier hearing and supporting the local talent. They have just as much skills and desearve just as much respect!!!

exaclty, i rather hear denny then paul okenfold anyday. and most likely denny will be rockin the nikki side while the so called big names will be in the concert area with only sand to dance on. lol

Z

ps - wild that chick dj was from miami and she will be up again soon. she layed down some good beats too.

exaclty, i rather hear denny then paul okenfold anyday. and most likely denny will be rockin the nikki side while the so called big names will be in the concert area with only sand to dance on. lol

Z

ps - wild that chick dj was from miami and she will be up again soon. she layed down some good beats too.

I rather hear Denny spin then hear the trance garbage Okenfold plays but the fact is that no one outside of tri state knows who Denny Tsettos is.

I rather hear Denny spin then hear the trance garbage Okenfold plays but the fact is that no one outside of tri state knows who Denny Tsettos is.

Thats ok, does not bother me, every state/city have thier own DJ's that we have never heard of as well.

I have to admit some DJ's like better than others, but when comes to these superstar DJ's who is to say that Paul Okenfold is better than Denny or vice versa. I mean does it have to do with the music they play???????

Velvet- thanks for the scoop on the chick who was Dj'ing that Thursday.

They have to satisfy every type of customer. Someone might not like Paul Okenfold, but does like Dennys style. That person will come out to see him spin...

The club makes more $$..... Then they will bring in more peeps....

Cha-ching!!! :)

a big reason they are puttin denny down here is alot of people like his music. he spins at the mix on fridays probally twice a month and people love him. i would be surprised if alot of people will be there more for denny then the headliners.

one more thing. if you guys plan to come down then buy your tickets now or get ur VIP cards. if this event sells out then there will be no tickets availible to get by just showing up. i really dont know how big this event will be cause they do no really promote it but if you want to come down then get the tickets to be safe.

Z

By the way, If you check Denny's website, He is mostley known in the tri-state area, but looking at his schedule, He is going to be in Miami July 1st, so if he is not known in Miami, he will be then and he was also in Brazil May 4th through the 7th, so he is now known in a part of Brazil, so granted he does not travel that much, BUT he has made himself known to other people of the world.

Guest saleen351

Here is the deal...

Denny is not as known as Hernan and okenfuck, but liquid todd is a joke.

Denny is doing really well these days. We have the gig in Miami, which is going to rock, and we have been offered to play Nocturnal www.nocturnalmiami.com , the 12 million dollar super club next to club space, but due to a conflict we are rescheduling. He just got back from Miami at the warehouse (dt's club) and has headlined at Club Space here in Miami. So 3 miami gigs in one month, not bad.

We have a lot more in store for you people. If you want to come see him at amika on july 1st, then aim me at nrc0116...Denny is not going to be an over night global dj, but we are on the right path and you'll see less and less of him in the nj area as the bookings pick up and at this pace, it's sooner than later. We are in talks to bring him to Europe. The world is figuring out, he has the talent to run with the bigger names, sure as of now, he doesn't have the pulling power of those names, but eventualy talent always wins out.

ps we even are signing on for a festival.... details soon

www.amikamiami.com