Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexual acts at clubs

Originally posted by Evan:

He told me that we will do the same thing again next week. This time with 2 girls each!! Any advice on what to do?

Evan

Yeah, I have some advice for ya, Evan:

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, I have $250 on me right now...

PEACE,

notforkids

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evan-

hehe Yup, we're some horny bastards, aren't we?! sgrin.gif

Actually, I should've been the first, but you all know how I never bother with getting in to work on time!

PEACE,

NotForKids

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

[This message has been edited by notforkids (edited 10-23-2000).]

Evan-my god. Sounds like a hell of a weekend. I think that I need a cigarette. Have you ever thought of writting those Romance/Sex novels. You have a talent man.

Are you going to go for it next week?

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Woouww! You got some fucked up stories evan…sounds to me like these korean girls were pros. Either way, sounds like you had an amazing night

------------------

If i would stick my tongue out and tell you to suck it, would you be grateful?

last year at twilo i'm sitting on the side above the dance floor with my gf. all of a sudden this girl comes up to her and gets her up and starts dancing with her. then she tells me that my gf is hot and not to mind her cause she is into girls. so i'm like, "well so is she!" so they start talking and now i'm talking to this girls bf. all of a sudden they start hookin up with eachother. me and this other guy are just standing there watching. this is the first time i have ever seen my gf do this so i'm in like complete shock. this other girl was hot as hell too. so we wind up going out to dance and we just figured we would meet up with them a few minutes later. turns out that the person who drove us there that night has to all of a sudden leave. so we bounced, didn't even get to say goodbye to em. she didn't even get her name or her #. all we know is that she lives in queens. so if you are reading this and you remember it, pm me!!! very disappointed that she didn't get her #.

Thanx fpr all the props people..Much appreciated. As to the question about a pic of myself, I posted my web site in this forum last week. If you want to see my pic, go there. I'm not ugly, but I ain't a stud muffin either. I just got a lot of positive energy flowing though me, and am able to get away with a lot of shit. I also got ballz of steel and just don't give a fuck. I'll go up to the hottest girl ina club and try to pic her up, because you never know. i'd rather have died trying, than never try at all. All these stories are 100% true. Why would I waste my time lieing to a bunch of strangers? I do have a life. I'm just a exhibitionist that would like to share it with you! Spice up your life a lil' bit, ya'know!

Evan

dude, after hearing all about your pimpin', i don't even know if I should share my experiences. I'll do it just to keep this topic flowing...This past summer in cancun i met a girl from LA in La Boom, a cancun club. We were freakin each other for a good hour in the club, and then we all went to this after hours club valentinos. As i found out, she was gonna stay in cancun for another three days, so i figured I didn't have to rush things on a first night. She gave me her number before she went back to hotel; and next day i realized that I lost that number. Surprisingly, i met her again two days later and we hung out together all night, and later, nearly wasted, we ended up going back to valentinos. In val's, she asked me to grab a chair and pull it all the way to the back of a club. We were hooking up for about a half hour, and at some point i tossed her in the pool (which was inside the club)because i love it when a girl's body is wet. When she came out i noticed two things, her tits were smaller that i thought, and her makeup came off, which totally killed my attraction for her. It's like i lost my interest in her to the point where i wouldn't want to bang her just for the fuck of it. She stil was not bad looking, but the sex drive was gone. The funny thing is, i was stil horny but my mind just wouldn't respond to my dick...Anyway, we ended up going separate ways an hour later after I got her (and myself) disappointed on my sudden change of mind.

p.s. i could've made up some unforgettable story, but this is what happened

------------------

If i would stick my tongue out and tell you to suck it, would you be grateful?