Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexual acts at clubs

Just because you start off a post with "no offense" does not mean that you are underneath a security blanket where you can say whatever you want. You still hurt me with you remark. Why did you have to talk negatively? Why can't you just enjoy yourself and have fun. If you are not interested..then move on. Don't post anything. But don't start shit. If I'm in a club and some people start doign shit I'm not into, I'll get up and move to a different part of the club. I'm not gonna try and fuck up everybody's elses trip by tapping them on the shoulder and saying "excuse me, but I don't think what you are doing is fun". That's EXACTLY what you did over here. Just let the energy flow. Why don't you tell us what the most exotic, erotic moment you ever had? Just free it. Share it. Nobody here will judge you. Everyone here is anonymous. If you share, you will give pleasure to people who read it as well as releasing some of your energy. Who knows...Maybe a experience that you tell, might lead someone else to experience the same kind of joy and happiness. That is the kind of PMs I get everyday. I have NOT received ONE negative PM from people, but over FORTY FIVE PMs from people who have taken what I have told here to heart and tried having a little fun in clubs. So far, 3 people are now dating the girls they met in clubs, while 18 others have gotten laid (something they admit they haven't gotten in a while). Yes, some people might think it's a little scandulous hooking up with mulitple people you don't know in a club. But you parents in the 60s did it. It's called Free Love. Jut HAVE FUN.

Evan

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Evan:

It's NEVER about taking advantage of someone's situation. I don't go to bars and look for the girls that are drunk. Nor do I go to the clubs and look for the girls that are fucked up.

You have to admit though Evan, most of your stories did involve you feeding pills and/or bumps to the girls involved. Not hatin', just statin'.

Evan (Mack Daddy Supreme), and i mean it in a good way.

Keep the positive energy flowing and the fascinating stories.

I can relate to you about "free love", if you stay positive, outgoing, exuberant you will enjoy life to the fullest.

------------------

"Passionately pursue what you love to do"

I didnt mean to hurt your feelings... I really didnt.. and I apologize if I did... Just stating my opinion, that's all...

Hey, I am a very free person and can get lucid and a little wild myself but I always conduct myself as a "lady"...

You're alright Evan... You can be "Big Willy"...

I dont care what you do... but these other clowns are lookin up to you like your some kinda Messiah or somethin... and that's just plain CORNY... but you're OK... keep doin your thing and have fun...

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

Originally posted by executress:

I dont care what you do... but these other clowns are lookin up to you like your some kinda Messiah or somethin... and that's just plain CORNY... but you're OK... keep doin your thing and have fun...

I don't look up to him, i just know what it's like to have fun, ........its not all about the looks, its the karma, the mystique, the charm...

Time to kick off another weekend....keep the stories flowing

Keanu

------------------

"Passionately pursue what you love to do"

[This message has been edited by keanureeves (edited 11-11-2000).]

It's about just fucken having fun. It's called free love. So, why don't you removed that huge stick that is up your ass, and go get laid. Or better yet, leave it in, and ask the guy to shove it in and out. It's kinda kinky that way. :-)

[This message has been edited by Evan (edited 11-09-2000).]

Stick up my ass??? Oh no you didn't...

Obviously, you must not have taken notice to the fact that I wasn’t intending to offend you… But since you told me to do a repulsive thing with a stick, I’ll take it that you wanna fight….Buddy, you would have no idea what to do with the opportunities that come my way… I believe in “Quality” not “Quantity”… I’m what you call a “selective” not desperate to bang everything that comes my way….. unlike some people….

To re-iterate, my previous post made an indication to the others on this thread who think that you’re “King Shit” because you like to elaborate your stories in detail… they think you’re “King Shit” because “Stick your dick everywhere”…. My opinion is that a characteristic such as that – is only impressive to uuuhhhhh, LOSERS….

And BTW, as far as me getting Laid, honey I GETS MINE...

------------------

It's about just fucken having fun. It's called free love. So, why don't you removed that huge stick that is up your ass, and go get laid. Or better yet, leave it in, and ask the guy to shove it in and out. It's kinda kinky that way. :-)

[This message has been edited by Evan (edited 11-09-2000).]

Stick up my ass??? Oh no you didn't...

Obviously, you must not have taken notice to the fact that I wasn’t intending to offend you… But since you told me to do a repulsive thing with a stick, I’ll take it that you wanna fight….Buddy, you would have no idea what to do with the opportunities that come my way… I believe in “Quality” not “Quantity”… I’m what you call a “selective” not desperate to bang everything that comes my way….. unlike some people….

To re-iterate, my previous post made an indication to the others on this thread who think that you’re “King Shit” because you like to elaborate your stories in detail… they think you’re “King Shit” because “Stick your dick everywhere”…. My opinion is that a characteristic such as that – is only impressive to uuuhhhhh, LOSERS….

And BTW, as far as me getting Laid, honey I GETS MINE...

------------------

I haven't posted here ina couple of days. I tried posting a 1 /12 page letter here, but clubnyc.com fucked up and never posted it. And I'm too lazy to retype it. Sorry. Anywayz, I found the perfect spot now. I've been going to Exit over the last couple of weekends. Whenever my friends and i go, we rent the champagne lounge on the bottom floor (where the big screen TV is). they have these great couches that are hidden from the bouncers. I have been doing some crazy ass shit over there. I think that's gonna be my new spot. So..... Anybody else have fun this weekend?

Evan

So....Any new stories? I didn't do much this weekend. Just took a limo with my ex and DJ Eddie Baez to Babylon in Philidelphia on Saturday night. No public sex whatsoever. Sorry to dissapoint. But even I need to take breaks.

Evan

Love the board. Love the thread. Don't post much but read every day. Figured I could lend a bit to this one. My g/f and I were at The Tavern in the Hamptons over Labor Day weekend, the night Puffy had his house party and then took everyone there. I knew one of the bouncers but hadn't seen him in a while. Talked a bit and then went to roll and dance. Great light system and smoke machine. Ended up venturing to the smaller room behind the pretty small dance floor. My bouncer friend was working back there by then. It was packed and hot. He spotted us as we walked in. My g/f is just under 5' with a d-cup and I encourage the wearing of enhancing attire. She is more than happy to oblige in what are usually annonymous atmospheres. We start to dance a bit in the smaller room and are into each other. I pull her thong straps out the top of her skirt and she periodically plays with her shirt to expose her matching black bra to all those that care to watch. Things continue like this for a while and other couples beigin to dance near us and offer the same type of interaction, although a bit tamer, mostly just over the clothes massaging and kissing. I've progressed to touching and then tasting her as she gets lost in the music and haze from the smoke machine. I offer her a taste as well and she begins to really get lost in the whole scene. It seems others are inspired by this (I don't think they new I had fingers in side of her) but were watching us. She had progressed to not only with the periodic exposing of her black bra but to stimulating her breasts as I continued with my touch and taste actions. This was all on the small dancefloor. My bouncer friend apporached and said to follow him. He took us to a corner of the room. Those around us watched as we went thinking we were probably being kicked out. The corner he brought us to had a bench built into the wall on one side and an unused dj both on the other. He said use the corner as we wished as he would 'stand guard'. My g/f thanked him with a flash and we continued our night in this protected corner. This was still in the same room and not separated at all other than by the dj booth and my house of a friend. We started dancing with her standing on the built in bench which put her skirt at eye level for me. I would approach and attempt to go back to my hand warmer but she now pushed me away. She would allow me a peek underneath every now and then. She picked up the touching tasting combination that I had started, this time wetting her fingers and tasting herself and then offering to me. She also 'inadvertantly' allowed the strap of her tank to slip down one shoulder revealing her black bra. She continued feeiling her now exposed bra covered breast. Not sure if it was the same people watching us as before but we still had an audience. I continued to enjoy the underneath peaks and the thong straps out the top of her skirt. This went on for a while and then I joined her up on the bench. I picked up the messaging and we made out heavily. Finally, I stepped down from the bench and brought her down. I sat and she danced in front of me. I took her breats out of her bra and gave a tongue massage. Her hand was in her thong. She wiped it on her nipple and I licked and so did she. She slipped her thong off and handed it to our friend standing guard with his back to us, with several peeks over his shoulder. She flashed me a few times and then massaged me, as I was still sitting. I undid my zipper and she took my cock out, climbed on top and put it in her. Music was still loud and light show was in full force. She rode me and rubbed herself until we both came. We then continued to dance in our little corner for a while. Our guard even went and got us more water which we drank as well as poured on us. Very nice although quite dizzy when we emerged out of our corner.

[This message has been edited by armada (edited 11-22-2000).]

Glad I could inspire you bro'. Get out there and get some new shit to bring back. Although I'm committed to one girl now, we recently got engaged and I don't want to be more of a scumbag than I already am, she's always up for this type of thing. I have a good story from Halloween that I'll post up and whatever may happen for us at GC and/or Centro-Fly this weekend.

Alright...Cause I'm a scumbag..I'm gonna post another new story in the life that is Evan's. It didn't really happen in a club, but it is associated with clubbing...

I was planning on spending a quiet Thanksgiving Eve @ home. I had over 2-3 girls that I'm friends with, all chilling, watching a movie. At about 2-3:00 a.m., I received a phone call. It seems that these 2 girls that live in a dorm in Brooklyn were cleaning one of their rooms when they came upon a peice of paper with my # on it. It seems that they had met a girl that had come in to their room. This girl had met me ina club, and I had hooked up with and her and brought her back to my apt. She told them crazy shit about me and gave me mad props. She had accidently left my # though in their room. These girls were bored that night, and they were from other states (Arkansaw and another bumble fuck mid western state)so they weren't going home for Thanksgiving. They didn't know that many people in the city, just starting at that school, so when they found my # they thought it would be an excellent time to meet someone new. So, anyways, they dialed my # and I answered all confused. They told me their story, and told me that they were 2 cute 18 year old girls looking for something to do tonight. I invited them over, and they agreed that was a great idea. So about 4:00 a.m. these 2 girls came over. Now, I'm not gonna lie to you. These girls weren't drop dead gorgeous. They weren't ugly either. They were about 7's on a scale of 1-10. One was blonde, and the other was a brunette. They introduced themselves, and that was the last time I heard or even remembered their names. For the rest of the night, I called them both "baby". The movie that we had been watching ended, so the girls that were in my apt. decided that it was time to leave. So I was left alone with these 2 girls. After a hour of speaking and watching TV, they asked if we could play a game. So we played Truth or Dare. After a couple of rounds, I found out that these girls were a bunch`og bi sexual girls that liked having kinky sex. I also found out their favorite positions. The one thing we didn't do was any dares, becuase none of us had the balls to make the others do anything really juicy. I was trying to test the waters with them, trying to feel if there was any intrest in one of them to hook up with me. After a while, the brunette lay down on one of the couches and fell asleep. The blonde and I were watching TV when she moved over next to me and started cuddling. We started to rub eaxh other hands, when i felt her start grinding into me. That was all the signals that I needed when I just went for it and started making out with her. After about 2 hours of meeting thsi total stranger I had her on my bed, naked, getting freaky with her. Since I knew her favorite position, I put a condeom on and started into it. After about 1 hour, I looked down and realized that I had been fucking her so hard, and she was so tight, that the condom had slipped offn inside of her. I stopped fucking her and told her. We were both inserting out fingers inside of her, trying to get at the condeom that was lost deep inside of her, when her friend woke up and got on the bed with us. Her friend then inserted her finger with mine, and was able to get the condeom out. Then the brunette gave her frienbd a kiss, and the party really started. It seems that while these girls were bi, they had never hooked up with each other. And they both had never had a 3 some. I told them no rpoblem, I was experienced in this matters, and we went at for hours. After about 15-20 minutes total sleep, and just A LOT of kinky sex, the girls told me that they had had a lot of fun, but it was 6:00 p.m. and it was time to go. They wrote down their names and phone #s (remember..I had no idea that whole time what their names were...I just hope that I remember whioch girl wrote which # on those peices of paper) and told me to call them anytime I wanted to have fun, no strings attached. I gave them a kiss, some money for car service home, and walked them to my door. All in all. I had a Great Thanksgiving Day.

-Evan

[This message has been edited by Evan (edited 11-24-2000).]

from the words of old school "what this world coming to?" is exactly right. I remember i went to a teen nite. i mean teen nite not 18 to party 21 to drink...i mean teen nite. Well i was 19 and i was just kinda bored then all the sudden they played this regae song that everyone was grinding to. So i went out there doin' my thing right? Well shit this young cute ass girl was riding me like a horse. I felt guilty she looked young but fuk she was so fu(*&('n hot. She took my hands and shoved it down her pants and told me i was cute and that i reminded her of her uncle. Then she started talking dirty to me tellig me that "come on spank me i've been a bad little girl. Spank me like u used to when you would sneak in my bedroom after my parents fell asleep..." Well obviously she had problems and problem have been molested or something. Oh my oh my...I had to go to church that sunday and pray for forgiveness cos i actually got turned on...

Ok even though there is a double standard concerning women and sex I'll share this anyways. I was at SF last May and accidently ran into one of my teachers. THE HOTTEST TEACHER IN MY SCHOOL! I calmly came up to him and we talked for a while. He excused himself to use the little girls/boys room. I followed him. I was on 2 candies and he was on one. I saw which stall he went into and knocked. He opened the door and I found him jacking off. I offered some help smile.gif He accepeted. After giving him head for 45 minutes I pulled out a condom and did him right there in the stall. Lets just say that a week later when I recieved my transcript I saw that the 75 he had given the previous year had been changed to a 100. And I didn't even ask for it! I mean it was great sex... what more could I ask for!