Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)

yes, please, be our human guinea pig and let us know how it goes lol...im not really into psycheledics...i get so nervous before taking them that i always end up kinda freaking out...the one good experience that i had with them was when i didnt even know i was taking acid lol...i had taken like three of those strong number 1 pills and i was totally blitzed out of my mind at this aftehours lounge, and this european couple came up and started talking to us and gave us free acid...i was just like, sure, bring it on...lolol...i dont remember much of that night, which is really scary, but I know that i did have a LOT of fun....but when i actually plan on taking it, i get all nervous and freak out...go figure

I had eatin 2 hits of quality acid and went to arc to hear danny at arc. Partied the night away, was coming down and came home . I had about one dose of DMT - Aprx 0.2 grm. I placed the powder on top of a nicely chopped bowl of hydro. I smoked it and that is when the shit hit the fan. Remember how everything would morph in the matrix while the characters would walk, and floors would change color, shadows would shift... yeah all that .. in a matter of minutes. your so overwhelmed that you dont know what to do.. my cat turned to lego's, the window turned to stained glass ... it was insane, i sat in a corner watching this for what seemed like days .. but was 1/2 hr or so. THIS IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD NEVER TRY ALONE!! but i was already on the acid i wasnt thinking right ...

my final thoughts on this substance .. dont do alone, and prepare to have a change in belief about the possibilities of the matrix becoming real..

Strange and outrageous chemicals

DMT Dimethyltryptamine

Found in minute quantities in certain Amazonian plants and in the human brain. Smoked, the effects are nearly instantaneous and very strange. "The closest you'll get to experiencing death bar actually dying" as one user put it.

Dose 2-60mg

Duration Less than 10 minutes

Legal status Class A

Price £100 a gram on the street

5-Meo-DMT Methoxydimethyltryptamine

A more powerful sister compound of DMT, occurring naturally in the venom of the Bufo alvarius toad but generally smoked in synthesised form. Not uncommon for those who take large amounts to suffer psychological and emotional difficulties for weeks afterwards.

Dose 1-20mg (smaller than a grain of salt)

Duration 5-20 minutes

Legal status Class A but available to buy on the internet

Price $175 (about £90) a gram

2C-I (2,5-dimethoxy-4-iodophenethylamine)

Most likely candidate for the coveted title "the next ecstasy".

Powerful psychedelic stimulant described as a cross between MDMA and LSD but with much gentler side-effects. Already appearing in pill form on the UK dance scene.

Dose 10-25mg

Duration 5-8 hours

Price $299 a gram web price; £10 a pill on the street

2C-T-2 (2,5-dimethyoxy-4-ethylthiophenethylamine)

Respected psychedelic, from the same phenethylamine family as MDMA and mescaline.

Noted for its warmth and "outrageous visuals".

Dose 10-25mg

Duration 5-8 hours

DMT is nothing like acid or any other hallucinogen.

It is probably the most intense thing that you can experience. I myself have never done it, but from people that I've spoken to who have, you basically need a sober person with you to watch you.

DMT is nothing like acid or any other hallucinogen.

It is probably the most intense thing that you can experience. I myself have never done it, but from people that I've spoken to who have, you basically need a sober person with you to watch you.

well i def wont be the sober person so dont ask me..

well i def wont be the sober person so dont ask me..

lol... it only lasts 30 minutes... then you can go.

Some people say that once they do it, they'll never do it again. It takes them to a place that they don't want to go. And the scary thing is, you have no control over what's going to happen.

Some people say that once they do it, they'll never do it again. It takes them to a place that they don't want to go. And the scary thing is, you have no control over what's going to happen.

pussys .. I really want to do it right this time. You need a sober person there. They are the focal point of reality, this shit is that intense. You will require someone there to talk to so all the things you see dont get you carried away. Seriously take precautions becuase if you dont do it right you will be taken to a very scary place...

30 mins is too long...lol

i hear what the 2 of u are saying...if its that intense then i guess it would be smart to have a sober person there for u...but i DEF want to try it... :D

i hear what the 2 of u are saying...if its that intense then i guess it would be smart to have a sober person there for u...but i DEF want to try it... :D

I hear it's easier to obtain down in Florida...

im quite curious about this .. and its still legal to obtain in the us!

2C-I (2,5-dimethoxy-4-iodophenethylamine)

Most likely candidate for the coveted title "the next ecstasy".

Powerful psychedelic stimulant described as a cross between MDMA and LSD but with much gentler side-effects. Already appearing in pill form on the UK dance scene.

Dose 10-25mg

Duration 5-8 hours

I have read a number of ways to sythesize this, but i dont know how willing i am to try any ... the shit is all the sources for it, plant wise that is .. are legal!

I went through a legal psychedelic phase... though amt (it-290) was scheduled in 2003, and most domestic "research chemical" sites have been closed by the DEA.

Most experience with DPT and AMT... DPT was a 5 hour trip you have to snort... yuck... like a cross between psychedelic and disassociative (think half shroom half k hole). Made me shake like a fiend. Low doses worked for clubs, well, crack head clubs.

AMT is like very very speedy acid... that takes 2 hours to kick in and doesn't return to baseline for about 20 hours... don't count on sleep.

DMT= dimethyltryptamine

DPT= dipropyltryptamine

AMT= alpha-methyltryptamine (notice how close that is to methampetamine)

you can od on the 2c ones, so read up...

you should be able to handle a few k holes before trying psychedelics... with k you are sedated and incapacitated so its easy to ride it out... w/ psychs you are gone but hyped and wired and your emotions can changes several times per second.

i started a thread about 2C-I a while ago...ccmcrack had tried it...you get it in pill form, and its supposed to be like ecstasy, but stronger and there isnt supposed to be much of a comedown...i saw a few threads about it on bluelight, and it looked cool to try...a lot of kids in engliand pop these at raves instead of e's....there have been a lot of deaths from it though....its really uncontrolled and you dont really have any way of knowing how much is in one pill, and if you have more than the reccomended dose, it can give you a heart attack...kinda like g, i guess...but since its in pill form, you really have no way of being able to control it...i also don't know how to go about getting that stuff....im lucky i can get weed, pils, and g from my dealer...but thats it...no variety lol

i started a thread about 2C-I a while ago...ccmcrack had tried it...you get it in pill form, and its supposed to be like ecstasy, but stronger and there isnt supposed to be much of a comedown...i saw a few threads about it on bluelight, and it looked cool to try...a lot of kids in engliand pop these at raves instead of e's....there have been a lot of deaths from it though....its really uncontrolled and you dont really have any way of knowing how much is in one pill, and if you have more than the reccomended dose, it can give you a heart attack...kinda like g, i guess...but since its in pill form, you really have no way of being able to control it...i also don't know how to go about getting that stuff....im lucky i can get weed, pils, and g from my dealer...but thats it...no variety lol

You are lucky..I can only get coke. WHich in a way, is a good thing. Because knowing myself, I'd take it, if he had it. LOL

I can honestly say that i knew a few people who were picking up books of acid at a time and when this happened, it all quickly stopped .. this is why LSD is pretty much no longer found in the US and mostly only in India where they have that goa trance shit or whatever they call it...

------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 7, 2000

Two Bay Area men have been arrested for allegedly running a massive LSD laboratory hidden inside a decommissioned nuclear missile silo in Kansas.

U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agents said their investigation showed that the lab, deep inside an old Atlas missile silo in rural Kansas, produced tens of millions of doses of LSD each month.

"They are predicting that this laboratory could have been supplying a third of the LSD in the United States and maybe the world," Shirley Armstead, a spokeswoman for the DEA office in St. Louis, told reporters after the arrests. "This particular laboratory is one of the biggest labs that has been seized in this country."

William Leonard Pickard, 55, of San Francisco, allegedly a longtime underground drug chemist, and Clyde Apperson, 45, of Mountain View, his alleged assistant, were each indicted on Nov. 9 by a federal grand jury in Kansas City, Kan., on one count of conspiracy to make and distribute LSD.

Pickard is in federal custody and Apperson was released on a $200,000 bond. They are scheduled for a Dec. 20 hearing on pretrial motions in U.S. District Court in Topeka, Kan. Their lawyers could not be reached for comment yesterday.

Reached at his home, Apperson declined to comment.

The purported conspiracy sounds like a take-off on Peter Seller's Cold War movie "Dr. Strangelove."

Atlas missiles were introduced in 1959, the nation's first intercontinental ballistic missile. Aimed at the Soviet Union, they carried powerful nuclear warheads and were stored horizontally on railways in underground concrete silos whose retractable roofs dotted the Midwest countryside.

The missiles were decommissioned in the mid-1960s, just as the hippie scene,

the peace movement and psychedelic drugs like LSD became popular with American youth. LSD trips were touted as a chemical path to cosmic enlightenment and "inner space."

According to a DEA agent's affidavit, Pickard and Apperson converted the former nuclear silos to underground acid laboratories and each month made about a kilogram of LSD, enough for 10 million doses.

The LSD factory was discovered when a third person involved in the ring became an informant and told DEA agents about it, according to the affidavit, which was filed in court as the basis for one of the searches. The third person, who is not named in the affidavit, allegedly helped Pickard and Apperson find places to set up their labs.

The lab had been based in another former missile silo near Salina, Kan. But in July the informant moved it to the Atlas missile silo his family had bought as government surplus in Wamego, Kan., a sparsely populated area about 30 miles northwest of Topeka, the affidavit says.

The informant allowed DEA agents to electronically monitor his phone calls with Pickard, as well as an Oct. 23 meeting about the LSD operation with Pickard at the Four Points Barcelo Sheraton Hotel in San Rafael, it says.

On Oct. 27, the informant took a DEA agent on a tour of the silo, and in November agents videotaped Pickard, Apperson and the informant at the lab. Pickard and Apperson decided to move the operation, the affidavit says.

The defendants were under surveillance and were arrested after they fled from Kansas Highway Patrol officers who pulled them over on Nov. 6 as they allegedly attempted to transport their LSD lab from Kansas to Aspen, Colo., in two rental cars. Apperson was arrested that day, but Pickard evaded arrest until Nov. 7, the DEA said in court records.

DEA agents have searched two San Francisco addresses associated with Pickard, and on Nov. 7 searched Apperson's Mountain View home, where they seized computers and CD-ROMS that they suspect contain evidence of the LSD operation.

Pickard and Apperson are longtime clandestine chemists, according to the affidavit. In 1988, Pickard was arrested by Mountain View police for making LSD, but the charge was dropped because he had been an informant for both the California Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement and the DEA, it says.

Apperson has no criminal history, the affidavit says.

On Nov. 18, the DEA issued a press release warning neighbors that agents in blue full-body protective suits would return to the silo to dismantle the lab, "so they wouldn't be alarmed by the appearance of the guys in the suits."

People who lived near the silo told the Topeka Capital-Journal they had been suspicious of late-night activity at the former military site.

"They were acting strange, but I figured they came from different parts," said Rod Etienne

"a kilogram of LSD, enough for 10 million doses. "

I remember that someone who used to go on dead tour told me about a rumor about how much LSD were at the shows ..

jerry garcia's brother or soemthing came through back stage and thought it would be funny to just run up on a table with lines of white powder and snort it qucikly .. turned out it was powder acid .. supposedly dood tripped out for 2 weeks or soemting and wasnt ever the same..