Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Battle this Friday at Club XS

hey everyone--

this friday I'll be a part of a DJ Competition at Club XS in Seaside--

It should be a great night of music, all of the DJ's have something different to offer and we each get a 40 min set--

Part of the judging is based on how much support each of us gets--so if its possible for you and your friends to come to the shore friday night to support it would really help me out.. For guestlist info just Email me (djmikebugout@aol.com) or call my cell 917-642-5802

Thanks--hope to see everyone down there :)

Mike

I would hope Friday night in the summer most good dj's are working somewhere. Is this a bedroom dj battle?

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE i`ll be supporting my boy DEAN K lol :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

good luck dean k..... i need to hear more of your work bro... i only get to hear your promo stuff and openings...and we all know that opening stuff is not really your work....

do it up tonight...plenty of pics tonight so show your game face,lol....

lata

johelbr3

good luck dean k..... i need to hear more of your work bro... i only get to hear your promo stuff and openings...and we all know that opening stuff is not really your work....

do it up tonight...plenty of pics tonight so show your game face,lol....

lata

johelbr3

:spin::spin::getdown::getdown::roll::roll: ...gna b fun

YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW JACK SHIT

Personally i think Bugout we destroy competetion

Its not that often you have a dj like Mike Bugout open up for international DJs such as Tall Paul and Dumonde

but then again...YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT SHIT

Then see me at VooDoo Martini Lounge on the 25th of June. I'll be spinning there early evening.

Part of the judging is based on how much support each of us gets--so if its possible for you and your friends to come to the shore friday night to support it would really help me out.

...this is a perfect example of why the scene is so fucked...esp in my home state...it's become a popularity contest more than a test of skills....blah...[/jadedoldman]

...this is a perfect example of why the scene is so fucked...esp in my home state...it's become a popularity contest more than a test of skills....blah...[/jadedoldman]

But it wasn't. The top 3 DJs that night were very very skilled.

But it wasn't. The top 3 DJs that night were very very skilled.

...not saying either/or, just reiterating what part of the problem is right now with the scene in the tristate area...more specifically NJ...the fact that these djs had to consider the issue as part of the contest exemplifies my point...it's more about who you know and/or the numbers you can pull than anything else...big crowds do not always equate to a great dj...it's been like this for ages....

...not saying either/or, just reiterating what part of the problem is right now with the scene in the tristate area...more specifically NJ...the fact that these djs had to consider the issue as part of the contest exemplifies my point...it's more about who you know and/or the numbers you can pull than anything else...big crowds do not always equate to a great dj...it's been like this for ages....

I agree with you 110%.....I know first hand.