Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Battle this Friday at Club XS

hey everyone--

this friday I'll be a part of a DJ Competition at Club XS in Seaside--

It should be a great night of music, all of the DJ's have something different to offer and we each get a 40 min set--

Part of the judging is based on how much support each of us gets--so if its possible for you and your friends to come to the shore friday night to support it would really help me out.. For guestlist info just Email me (djmikebugout@aol.com) or call my cell 917-642-5802

Thanks--hope to see everyone down there :)

Mike

hey everyone--

It should be a great night of music, all of the DJ's have something different to offer and we each get a 40 min set--

Part of the judging is based on how much support each of us gets--so if its possible for you and your friends to come to the shore friday night to support it would really help me out.. For guestlist info just Email me (djmikebugout@aol.com) or call my cell 917-642-5802

Mike

No thanks but it sounds like it'll be a funny event. So, if you suck but you have the loudest friends who cheer your sorry ass, you win?

What a joke!

:rofl:

No thanks but it sounds like it'll be a funny event. So, if you suck but you have the loudest friends who cheer your sorry ass, you win?

What a joke!

No, wrong.

It is a contest to judge two things. Your skills as a DJ, and the following you have. So if you get up there and suck, even if you bring the most people you are not going to win. Binoy can confirm this, but Im pretty sure you have to be on point AND bring people out.

And I made this post for people to come out and support some guys who are trying to do things the right way and come up in the dj game. So if you dont want to support, thats fine. Thanks for checkin the post anyways..

Mike

What a joke!

YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW JACK SHIT

Personally i think Bugout we destroy competetion

Its not that often you have a dj like Mike Bugout open up for international DJs such as Tall Paul and Dumonde

but then again...YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT SHIT

YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW JACK SHIT

Personally i think Bugout we destroy competetion

Its not that often you have a dj like Mike Bugout open up for international DJs such as Tall Paul and Dumonde

but then again...YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT SHIT

Hype, i agree with you about Mike. Mad skillz and down to earth to boot, but dont sleep on Keven Maroda.

May The Best Man Win... I Heard All Of You And I Like Your Sets.....

I Will Support All,but Im Leaning Towards Mikey(bugout)

Dont Sleep On The Twins.....these Guys Have A Nasty Set

I Will Be In The Building Taking Photo's To Support The Event

Good Luck Guys

hey everyone--

Not that I want u to give away any secrets...but is there any chance your set is going to be some bangin trance?

Good Luck Mike...... :bowdown::bowdown:

DJ Battles are retarded. Most of the artists there have worked on their sets WAYYYY in advance to make sure it sounds MINT. In my opinion thats not a battle. Only once in my life have i gone to a battle and a dj blew my mind. He came on last and picked several random people in the crowd <including myself> and said...."go nuts...here are my records, give me any track you want - you tell me when to start mixing and how long to ride". Everything was smooth as ice - sounded like it was playing off a studio mixed cd. To me THATS a DJ/Battle.

DJ Battles are retarded. Most of the artists there have worked on their sets WAYYYY in advance to make sure it sounds MINT. In my opinion thats not a battle. Only once in my life have i gone to a battle and a dj blew my mind. He came on last and picked several random people in the crowd <including myself> and said...."go nuts...here are my records, give me any track you want - you tell me when to start mixing and how long to ride". Everything was smooth as ice - sounded like it was playing off a studio mixed cd. To me THATS a DJ/Battle.

You dont think that guy took those records, and only those records, and worked them for about a month or 2 before he did that???

Secondly, have you heard any of those guys on that list??

Better yet, do you know any of the people JUDGING IT??

Trust me,those judges are very talented in their own right and know talent when they hear it.