Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sasha's new fundication cd

anyone heard it yet?

just got it into the shop ahead of its irish release on friday.

one disc, 18 tracks.

loads of filthy sleazy electro and spacy atmospheric breaks.

as a big fan of the man for years i like it loads, though a lot of the tunes on it are old as fuck.

great cd though.

just my luck to be hitting nyc shortly after the cd comes out and the residency ends. :splat:

so does your reliable source influence what you listen to or just feed you info then you make up your own mind?

thought it was a decent cd. not brilliant though. at least it wasnt a smacked out prog fest this time.

stymie what did you think of the digweed fabric cd? same as?

so does your reliable source influence what you listen to or just feed you info then you make up your own mind?

i just listen to him when it comes to music...no need for me to form my own opinion, I trust his judgement...he's mad industry and a HUGE Sasha fan

Sasha's CD Airdrawndagger is a nice CD to fall asleep to.

airdrawndagger in my opinion is one of my top 5 favorite produced albums..def sasha's greatest work as a solo artist...i couldnt really get into involver...still havent heard fundacion yet, but i'll give it a try....

This CD is quite bad. I'm a huge Sasha fan. I still think Involver was the best EDM CD ever made. I still listen to GU Ibiza from time to time. I went to 4 of 6 Sasha appearances at Crobar during his residency. I loved his Orlando promo set back in February and I thought his recent Essential Mix set was the best EM set in years.

But...the Fundacion CD sucks. It's boring, VERY experimental and lacks energy. Its uninspiring and has very little up or downs. Very monotonous and definitely something that will put you to sleep.

I'll try and listen to it a few more times but I have low expectations that my opinion will turn around.

It's unfortunate that the CD turned out the way it did. Bah.

This CD is quite bad. I'm a huge Sasha fan. I still think Involver was the best EDM CD ever made. I still listen to GU Ibiza from time to time. I went to 4 of 6 Sasha appearances at Crobar during his residency. I loved his Orlando promo set back in February and I thought his recent Essential Mix set was the best EM set in years.

But...the Fundacion CD sucks. It's boring, VERY experimental and lacks energy. Its uninspiring and has very little up or downs. Very monotonous and definitely something that will put you to sleep.

I'll try and listen to it a few more times but I have low expectations that my opinion will turn around.

It's unfortunate that the CD turned out the way it did. Bah.

werd