Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~ HOUSE PARTY ~~ Staten ~ Island area

What's up out there ! Listen up i'm throwing a party for my self at my place in staten island which it's going to be great, anything you want or want to get is here, beer and other ^.^... :bounce: so if you wanna chill out because its my birthday party in which everyone can go ! peace...

glow

:pint:

ha ha, yeah infact it's a house party and infact that i dont mind the peeps coming ! :pint:

u got balls bro, i did the same shit over AOL about 7 or 8 years ago and i had like 50 people inside my house, another 50 tryin to get in. 30 in my backyard and my house was not big. there was a huge riot on my street with about 75 kids goin apeshit. two ambulances and about 15 cop cars had to come break it all up. and to this day friends and people that were there still talk about it. was probally the best house party that me and my friend ever had. good luck to you and be safe.

Z

What's up out there ! Listen up i'm throwing a party for my self at my place in staten island which it's going to be great, anything you want or want to get is here, beer and other ^.^... :bounce: so if you wanna chill out because its my birthday party in which everyone can go ! peace...

glow

nice to you to extend your invitation to the board. but with so much crazy shit in this world, you gotta be careful. for one thing, some stranger can walk off with your property. another head can bring illegal stuff into your house, or some underage drinker can come in and what not - some disgruntled neighbor make a quick phone call to the NYPD finest- and you and whoever signed the lease to the home will be mad liable....

nice to you to extend your invitation to the board. but with so much crazy shit in this world, you gotta be careful. for one thing, some stranger can walk off with your property. another head can bring illegal stuff into your house, or some underage drinker can come in and what not - some disgruntled neighbor make a quick phone call to the NYPD finest- and you and whoever signed the lease to the home will be mad liable....

how much furniture was stolen?

Let's put it like this. All they left was his buttplug.

:half:

ok so let me get this straight, your trying to make me look bad for inviting strangers to my place? is that what your trying to do ?.. not sure but judging by your picture hmmm maybe i should feel bad!... :pint:

ok so let me get this straight, your trying to make me look bad for inviting strangers to my place? is that what your trying to do ?.. not sure but judging by your picture hmmm maybe i should feel bad!... :pint:

yo glow. you know what you should do to spice up your party? get some velvet rope and put it around your front door. hire some goons in black suits and tell them to chill outside. and finally get some eurotrash type to hold a binder with some nondescript names on it = like john, mary, etc. all the heads from manhattan will be cruising to your door steps like cockroaches and whatnot, and you will have the kick ass house party of the year! :pint::pint::pint: