Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ruby Falls

anyone been? how is it? crowd/ music/ venue size, etc?

music is hiphop/rock

the crowd when i went was pretty laid back for an upscaley type venue... but i went on a saturday which is supposedly their off night.. so??

the venue is a decent size... not sure whether they're going for the club atmosphere or lounge atmosphere but it's somewhere in the middle... smaller than a club but bigger than your average lounge... cover is 20... it should be a good time... id definitely check it out again

i hated it...great room filled with ugly ass people...waste of one fine sound system

too crowded and only 2 bathroom stalls...music is the same as every other 'lounge'

^ ohhhh really? hmmm. bummer.

do u remember if you went on a fri or sat?

^ ohhhh really? hmmm. bummer.

do u remember if you went on a fri or sat?

Sat - we got a bottle, we didnt pay to get in but I had to chip in $20 for 1 drink, didnt dance just sat ontop of the leather couch and watched the dancer hoes on the podiums

thursday parties have been busy there... its a trendy looking crowd, music is mostly hip hop, and the venue is def a decent size... like someone said bigger than ur normal lounge i believe they used to be an art gallery

Ruby Falls was really really nice. very strict dress code. it wasn't crowded, but definetly filled. prob 80% girls. my friends & i had a real good time, but decided to slip on over to crobar later that night. i would recommend it.

80%?!?!

Dios Mio!

yeah i went on a saturday and the schmuck working the door made me and my cousin wait outside for like 20 minutes with absolutely NOONE on line... then when i finally got fed up and wa slike "let's go" to my cousin he let us in.. definitely worth the 20 minute wait for the ratio in there..