• queens
    • brooklyn
    • staten island

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason why anybody would live in Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, or SI is because they can't afford Manhattan..... not saying that there's anything wrong with this, but it's still the truth.

I can afford Manhattan...but I still like Brooklyn better (dont get me started on why i'm in astoria now)

The only reason why anybody would live in Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, or SI is because they can't afford Manhattan..... not saying that there's anything wrong with this, but it's still the truth.

i live in staten island and i wouldnt change it... i get everything the city has to offer and i have to worry less about getting mugged or killed.. go staten island... plus we have trees and parks and ralph's ices..

i live in staten island and i wouldnt change it... i get everything the city has to offer and i have to worry less about getting mugged or killed.. go staten island... plus we have trees and parks and ralph's ices..

and a HUGE garbage dump...

the only thing that the city has to offer is venues, shops and museums.. if those same stores, clubs and restaurants were in jersey i bet almost all of you city dwelling people would be in jersey... the only reason i would move to the city is the proximity to bars, clubs lounges... take those away it's just another tepid pool of filth..

a huge CLOSED garbage dump my friend... there's p[robably more garbage on the streets of manhattan than the islands dump nowadays my friend... the city is disgusting... no way around it..

i hear ya...but still stinks like shit when going by it...

in case you havent noticed, manhattan has one of the lowest crime rates in the country among cities.

out of curiousity...do you work on staten island or commute?

my favorite borough is queens....im sick of all of the pretentious people in the city, and i hate brooklyn...everyone is way too stuck up and i hate the trains and most parts of it...at least the ppl are down to earth in queens and its pretty close to the city so you can still go there whenever you want...

i hate bk. im glad i never moved to williamsburg like i planned. fuckin dirty hipster mother fuckers... filth icon13.gif get a job you hippies...

:laugh:

i'm not a fan of williamsburg there either. now the yuppies are moving in, so at least the hipsters are leaving.

the lofts are cool though.

in case you havent noticed, manhattan has one of the lowest crime rates in the country among cities.

out of curiousity...do you work on staten island or commute?

ok your point... you are more likely to get mugged walking down the street in queens, manhattan, bronx and brooklyn then you are in staten island... look at the facts... why do all those brooklyn people move out of brooklyn??? i mean really... they dont move to staten island because it sucks... they leave brooklyn because they want their kids to go to a good school and want to raise kids in a safer environment... the only reason people move out of staten island is to be with their families in other boroughs or to be in an equally nice area without the extremely high standard of living like nj, pa or fl...

but i work and live on staten island... fuck moving to the city and living in some overpriced piece of shit loft space for like 1300 a month... im moving out west...