Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Porter's Bday Mayhem!!!

groovefire

july2frontandback.jpg

Come on down 95 to NYC to wish Steve Porter and America a happy birthday by getting crunked with of all us at the Sullivan Room on Saturday, July 2nd. Our quarterly parties at the Sullivan Room are always pure madness, and this one promises to be the biggest one yet. Email me for more information or to get on the guestlist.

Todd.

To celebrate 4th of July I say you allow mike to shove a bean up his ass.

Mike's going to be ripping it sik bachelor party in Las Vegas 4th of July weekend. I'm sure there will a lot more entertaining things going on in celebration of the 4th for him.

Pole_dancer_Cush.jpg

..and by Karla you really mean you with the money you still owe us. :laugh:

:laugh: I tried to pay you last Friday but you were too drunk and I was afraid you were gonna lose it or not remember. Just looking out for you Bro.

lol @ 'us'

july2frontandback.jpg

Come on down 95 to NYC to wish Steve Porter and America a happy birthday by getting crunked with of all us at the Sullivan Room on Saturday, July 2nd. Our quarterly parties at the Sullivan Room are always pure madness, and this one promises to be the biggest one yet. Email me for more information or to get on the guestlist.

Todd.

Cookie is right. Killer flier. One of the best Ive seen in ages.

july2frontandback.jpg

Todd.

hey groovefire... you guys and your people comin to our party at Movida for Porter and Joe next friday? We should exchange plugs. We can put you on our site for a plug of july 2nd and vice-versa.

email me if you think this is kool. groovecreator@gmail.com

peace,,